Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AC/DC Back In Black 180g LP USA Pressing (New and Sealed)

Go down

AC/DC Back In Black 180g LP USA Pressing (New and Sealed)  Empty AC/DC Back In Black 180g LP USA Pressing (New and Sealed)

Post by ktchoo Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:29 pm

AC/DC Back In Black 180g LP USA Pressing (New and Sealed)  319gdv10

Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 77/500!

Remastered from the original mix-down 2-track masters for unprecedented sonic brilliance.

The headline said it all: AC/DC signs up a 'plain' singer. After all, what could the boys from Australia do after tragically losing Bon Scott, one of the greatest front men of all time? They needed to start fresh and that's exactly what they did. With new singer Brian Johnson, AC/DC set out to prove that they still had it and ended up crafting a tribute to their late friend and coincidentally one of the biggest albums of all time.

"In the middle of album rehearsals, singer Bon Scott went on a drinking spree; he choked on his own vomit and was found dead in the back seat of a car. After two days of mourning, guitarist Malcolm Young thought, "Well, f**k this, I'm not gonna sit around mopin' all f**kin' year." He called his brother, guitarist Angus Young, and they went back to work with replacement vocalist Brian Johnson. The resulting album has the relentless logic of a sledgehammer. Back in Black might be the purest distillation of hard rock ever: The title track, "Hells Bells" and "You Shook Me All Night Long" have all become enduring anthems of strutting blues-based guitar." - www.rollingstone.com

Certified 19x Platinum in the US! The 6th Biggest Selling Album in US History! Features the instant classics You Shook Me All Night Long, Back In Black and Hells Bells.

Selections:
1. Back in Black
2. Hells Bells
3. Shoot to Thrill
4. Givin the Dog a Bone
5. What Do You Do For Money Honey
6. Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
7. Let Me Put My Love Into You
8. You Shook Me All Night Long
9. Shake a Leg
10. Have a Drink On Me

Condition : New and Sealed (USA Pressing)
Label : Sony
Price : RM130
SMS / Contact : 0195941098

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down