Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sennheiser HD800 (Used) - SOLD

Go down

Sennheiser HD800 (Used) - SOLD Empty Sennheiser HD800 (Used) - SOLD

Post by CH Liew Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 pm

For sale a mint condition Sennheiser HD800 headphones. I am the second owner where the first owner bought it for new in the UK 2 yrs+ ago.

Condition : 8/10
Package : Includes stock cables, original box, manual and the frequency response graph.
Pictures : https://imgur.com/9cuFFCI,TO4jPZW,DstPI4D,FrCznQm,0MWXIy5,QDrXkXP

Price : SOLD

These are one of the best reference level headphones one can have. It says a lot that Sennheiser has not replaced this model with something higher end - it is that good. For those who have fear of the high frequency sibilance, I can honestly say there is none unless your recording itself is poorly recorded/mixed/mastered. These headphones are honest, period. That said, I have paired it very well with a tubed OTL amp, the Little Dot Mk III. A humble tube amp with superb tube rolling capabilities to cater to your required sound preference.

I'm letting them go as I have moved to planars, namely the Audeze LCD-XC. Since I won't have enough time with both, I am sadly, letting the HD800 go to a better home. This is a very good price for a very good condition pair and you don't have to worry about high shipping costs or customs duties if you were to import a pair yourself.

Feel free to contact me for any queries via PM here or Whatsapp/SMS : 012-2832903

Thanks for looking.

CH Liew
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down