Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD]

2 posters

Go down

>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] Empty >>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD]

Post by TheMachinist Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:01 pm

SOLD
One of the best sounding cdp I have heard, sound is detailed and fast but full warm bodied. Selling because very close to DC-1 sound, although ERC-3 sounds better. Comes with remote, original double box and accessories, and remaining 5 year warranty. Payment upon pick up. Although I don't ship for msian kakis, I can help you get in touch with a reliable shipper I know who charges $5/kg including custom fee.

Complete disc solution: plays all Red Book stereo audio CDs, HDCDs, MP3 CDs, and the Red Book layer of hybrid SACDs.
    Audiophile sound quality through superior design: Analog Devices AD1955 high-performance DAC with multiple isolated and well-filtered linear power supplies for analog and digital circuitry.
    Versatile analog connectivity: both balanced and unbalanced analog outputs are provided.
    Works great as a transport, too; Toslink optical, coax, and AES/EBU outputs provided.
    High-quality construction throughout: reinforced steel chassis with additional mass loading to minimize interference and vibration, machined solid aluminum faceplate, a high-reliability tray loading mechanism, and machined gold-plated output connections.
    Easy to use: full front panel controls with blue halo illumination, high visibility alphanumeric status display, and solid machined aluminum remote control.
    Take it anywhere: user selectable universal line voltage operation for 110-120V or 220-240V AC.
    Easy to integrate: standard trigger input and output.

http://audiofi.net/2013/11/back-to-cd-with-emotivas-erc-3/
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/cd-players/cd-players-reviews/emotiva-erc-3-differential-reference-cd-player-digital-transport-review.html
>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] 74B8C028-9B84-413F-BA3E-DA7E662736FD_zpsi9xg28ke

>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] 81CY-GiE3BL._SL1500_
>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] 81qnV3z7LwL._SL1500_
>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] 81kea%2BjJQUL._SL1500_

Last edited by TheMachinist on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2014-11-08

Back to top Go down

>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] Empty Re: >>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD]

Post by TheMachinist Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Up. I can link you with a buddy shipper if you are keen to transport to KL.

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

>>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD] Empty Re: >>>> LNIB EMOTIVA ERC-3 CD Player - [SOLD]

Post by allen6266 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 am

Is the price correct? SIN $550 fixed?
allen6266
allen6266
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Character sheet
Source(s): Dell,Arcam rDAC/EPSU,Denon TT/Shure M75ECS
Amplification: DIY HicapTPR4, NAC72,Dual Mono NCC200
Speakers: DIY SEAS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMachinist Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 am

Hi Yes its $550

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMachinist Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Up for one of the best sounding CD players I ever heard. Don't disregard it as cheap cdp made in china. It is made by a US direct sales audio company formed by experience audiophile engineers a decade ago, and are OEM for few high end exp brands. If this was retailed, it would be at least 3x the price.

Only reason am selling is because sound is 95% close to my DC-1 dac, and am more into computer audiophile nowdays. If not sold this is one player I won't regret to keep it.

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMachinist Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:00 pm

SOLD

TheMachinist
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down