Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold)

Go down

Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold) Empty Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold)

Post by HiFiLab Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold) 20150177
Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold) 20150178
Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold) 20150179

Made In USA

DIP Classic

The Ins and OutsDIP Classic

The DIP Classic has optical digital, coaxial digital, and AES-EBU XLR inputs, plus coaxial digital and AES-EBU XLR outputs. It accepts all two-channel stereo signals with sampling frequencies from 32 kHz to 96 kHz.
• DIP Classic 44.1 kHz
• Precision clocks enhance performance
• Format change: from RCA to XLR, from optical digital to coaxial digital, etc. Ground isolation (from hum and noise)
• Signal boosting (to five times higher)
• Balanced inputs and outputs
• Signal conditioning (jitter reduction)
• Auto mute

Dimension: 6.5" wide, 7" long, 2.2" high
Net weight: 3 lbs.

Review For reference :

I could probably make something up to explain what "jitter" is and what it means to your digital front-end, and then go on to elaborate about soundstage expansion, channel separation, enhanced dynamic range, bass punch, cymbal sizzle, etc, when you reduce jitter. I could also self-indulge and list all my audio gear, piece by piece. But then I'd sound like just another reviewer trying to impress the audioreview.com masses. Here's the bottom line: the Monarchy Audio DIP kicks butt.

I received this unit yesterday, and inserted it between my DAC and CD players (yes, it can accomodate one optical and one coaxial player simultaneously), and the result was both immediate and stunning. Passing through the DIP, my admittedly mid-fi CD players breathed new life into every CD I threw at them. Everything you've read below (the positive stuff, anyway) is true.

This review is for the original DIP (as pictured above). I actually like the 2-sided hook-up--power cord on one side and digital connections on the other--because when placed sideways in your rack it allows easier access to the toggle switch you need to flip when you go from optical to coax.

This is a must-have for anyone with a cheapo- to mid-level CD player and DAC who wants to experience what all the audiophiles do when they listen to their $5000 Audio Research or Krell CD "transports".

Price : RM sold
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

Last edited by HiFiLab on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold)

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Monarchy Audio Digital Interface Processor for DAC ( Sold) Empty BUMP

Post by HiFiLab Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:31 pm