Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used)

2 posters

Go down

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) Empty Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used)

Post by HiFiLab Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) 20150376
Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) 20150377
Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) 20150378
Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) 20150379
Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) 20150381

Made In USA

Mr. Roy Allison-founder Allison Acoustics once beyond age 70, after abandoning the important position for Acoustics Research (AR).
 So we're not surprised when Allison's vocals & AR the same very very much

Roy's role as chief engineer at Acoustic Research resulted in the AR3a, a celebrated reworking of Ed Vilchur's AR3, the "bookshelf" speaker that in its day created a good deal of excitement. Having stepped down as AR's president and top speaker designer in 1972,

Roy brought out his own Allison Acoustics line in 1974.

They got an inverted woofer, and the famous convex mid and tweet from Allison.

These Allison's efficiency might be around 88-89dB, and make a good match with the Marantz' sound, with warm and almost neutral mids, very flat highs, and deep and low-distortion bass.

I listened to a few Chinese orchestral music and man!! DO they sound awful lot of HQ sound for the money I spent.

These AL 125's are better in all ways then my CD-7 coz the mids are so awful good.
I had never heard better mids from my Chinese music ever

Review:

I really love the sound of these loudspeakers.
They have a crystal clear treble range along with a natural,none boomy bass response.
They use an unusual bass loading method called sealed box push/pull.The benefits of this is dramatically reduced bass distortion.
I believe this is why their clarity of musical detail retrieval is so good.
These are the cleanest sounding loudspeakers I have ever heard.Once you hear a really clear loudspeaker like the Allison Al-125's its hard to listen to other boom box type speakers.
No speakers I've heard can match the treble dispersion of the convex tweeter.You hear this sweet,spacious,clarity from anywhere in the room.
NO need to find a so called sweet spot to enjoy natural stereo,the Allison tweeters will fill a room completely.You must feed them a high quality signal for optimum sound quality.When I listen to other loudspeakers I hear sounds,some good some bad,but listening to the Allison's is like listening to real music on a smaller scale.Clarity,definition,spaciousness and flat power output is the signiture of these speakers

ALLISON SPK, AL 125

Description: ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION, (2)6.5" WOOFERS, 1" TWEETER
                   they are 3 way and have 4 drivers, incl. a 3-in mid.

DIMENSIONS 78 (h) X 28 (w) X 29 (d)

Manufacture Years: 1989 - 2001

Price : RM 2800
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

Last edited by HiFiLab on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : price revise)

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) Empty BUMP

Post by HiFiLab Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 pm

UP

HiFiLab

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) Empty BUMP

Post by HiFiLab Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 pm

UP

HiFiLab

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HiFiLab Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:52 am

UP

HiFiLab

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HiFiLab Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:00 pm

UP

HiFiLab

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HiFiLab Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:22 am

UP

HiFiLab

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) Empty still available ?maybe the person who bought them is ready to sell?

Post by jackdale2017@gmail.com Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:32 am

seeking allison acoustics AL series speakers ! thx

jackdale2017@gmail.com

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-10-02

Back to top Go down

Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used) Empty Re: Roy Allison Acoustic SL-125 US Audiophile Piano Finish Floorstanding Speaker ( Used)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down