Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold)

Go down

Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Empty Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold)

Post by kychoo99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Wirewo10Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Wirewo11Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Wirewo12Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Wirewo13Wireworld Eclipse Gold series III+ Interconnect (XLR) (Sold) Wirewo14

For sale is a pair of 1 meter Wireworld Eclipse Gold (series III) balanced interconnect (XLR). 

Price: Sold.

Length: 1 Meter

Termination: XLR (factory terminated)

Conductor type: Ohno Continuous Cast solid silver

Reason for sale: Upgrade

Remarks: This is a pair of high end interconnect and was once the top of the range in the wireworld range of interconnects. IMHO, none of the lower rung wireworld interconnects came close to the musical performance of this Eclipse Gold. The mid range (both vocal & instruments) reproduce through this interconnects are smooth, clear and with a good revealing texture. The bass is with good dynamics and the high is detailed and extended.

REVIEW QUOTES from Wireworld Website:
"In the listening tests the Gold Eclipse III Interconnect's performance left nothing more to wish for. It therefore distinguished itself from the other candidates as the unrivalled authority. Openness and intelligibility, transparency and colorfulness are absolutely superb. The difference from the bypass is so limited that even changes in the aura of the harmonics are extremely small. That's how the Gold Eclipse earned without discussion: 30 points ­ highest reference."
-STEREOPLAY, Germany

"Gold Eclipse III cables give a very good idea of perfection." 
HAUTE FIDELITE, France

"My goal as a mastering engineer is to produce the most lifelike sound possible. To meet this challenge I use the highest fidelity cables I know of, Wireworld Gold Eclipse III." 
- Greg Calbi, MASTERDISK, NYC

"I just purchased a Gold Eclipse III+ interconnect from The Cable Company. I have listened to virtually every high-end cable the Cable Company has and I must congratulate you on making what I believe to be the best sounding, that is, the cable with no identifiable sonic signature and minimal time smear. Well Done!"
-John M. Vrooman, Northrop Grumman, Newport News, VA

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by kychoo99 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Item Sold)
kychoo99
kychoo99
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Wadia
Amplification: Krell + Mcintosh
Speakers: Infinity

Back to top Go down