Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

In-akustik Audio/Video Cable, Subwoofer & Speaker Cable (New)

Go down

In-akustik Audio/Video Cable, Subwoofer & Speaker Cable (New) Empty In-akustik Audio/Video Cable, Subwoofer & Speaker Cable (New)

Post by arc_archive Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 am

PRD PIC:
In-akustik Audio/Video Cable, Subwoofer & Speaker Cable (New) Patmos10
https://2img.net/h/i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/arc_archive/InakustikSubCable.jpg

In-akustik Patmos Subwoffer Cable 3.0m (Single @ Y Cable)
# PAKAGE INCLUDES: Cable only
# PRICE:
RM465 for Single Cable
# PRICE:
RM565 for Y Cable
# ITEM COND: New!!
# DEALING METHOD: COD (Kedah & Penang Only) @ By Courier (Buyer bare the Fee)
#
MY TESTIMONIAL: Bought after auditioned it. Previously I'm using el-cheapo RCA cable for my sub, and the bass
is terrible. After changing to this cable, the bass produced is much cleaner and deeper. Also the bass is punchier than b4!!
I'm very satisfied with the performance of this cable considering the price is well placed for its performance!!

In-akustik Audio/Video Cable, Subwoofer & Speaker Cable (New) Ls50211
https://2img.net/h/i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/arc_archive/InakustikLS502.jpg

In-akustik LS-502 Speaker Cable
# PAKAGE INCLUDES: Cable Only (Termination upon request)
# PRICE:
RM43/Ft (Excluding Termination Price)
# ITEM COND: New!!
# DEALING METHOD: COD (Kedah & Penang Only) @ By Courier (Buyer bare the Fee)
# MY TESTIMONIAL:
Previously using a local speaker cable without any termination. The sound produce from
my speakers are horrible! :shakehead: The high is too bright and in some movies scene, I cannot stand the hi-pitchingsound of it,
and it do tiring me off. After changing to LS-502, I've dicovered that the harshness has gone! And when listening to my favourite songs, the cable do widen the dynamic and perform well with its soundstage as well with hidden sound appear. My LS-502 not yet fully burn in, and who knows what will it do then.

For more product info and spec, pls refer to Official Website www.in-akustik.com
Product Catlogue:
All Product Catalouge
Home Hifi Catalouge
Speaker Cable Catalouge
Home Video Catalouge

# Leave your Question/Inquiries in this thread/PM me.
# I also contactable via my HP 0124175179 (Bad)
# Iam located @ Kulim Kedah.
# Pls refer my Lowyat.Net tradelist if suspicous arouse [url=http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/19575/?author=arc_archive]My Tradelist

My Term & Condition
# Items sold are not refundable.
# The last price concluded for each item is off my sane judgement and shall not be questionable.
# For Courier Fee's will be borne depending on the weight of parcel (Poslaju @ Citylink)
# The place and date for COD depending on my availabilities.

Last edited by arc_archive on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture oversize)

arc_archive

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down