Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nait 3 Integrated Amplifier (sold)

Go down

Naim Nait 3 Integrated Amplifier (sold)   Empty Naim Nait 3 Integrated Amplifier (sold)

Post by rmank72 Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:25 am

Just serviced Naim Nait 3 
Condition:   8/10

The Nait 3 integrated amp is actually derived from the entry-level NAC 92 preamplifier and 30Wpc NAP 90/3 power amplifier. The slim-line cabinet, which is made out of rather substantial sheets of aluminum, is quite heavy, and it inspired confidence right away. The grayish-green finish that has always been Naim's trademark looks very stylish in my opinion, and I was more than impressed with the overall level of fit and finish. It's almost impossible to mistake Naim gear for anything else, and I like the fact that the equipment has some personality. An illuminated Naim logo lets you know that the component is turned on.

The Nait 3 (also available as the Nait 3R remote version) has five line-level inputs labeled aux, CD, tuner, tape, and VCR. The first input (aux) is a pair of gold-plated RCAs, which can serve two functions. If you decide to use a non-Naim CD player with the Nait 3, use this input. If you want to use a turntable with the Nait 3, your options are rather numerous. Naim offers four plug-in boards (one moving magnet and three moving coil) that can be fitted into the aux slot. A grounding post sits conveniently nearby.

The remaining four inputs use Naim's five-pin locking DIN connectors. The sockets for tape and VCR carry record outputs as well (on pins 1 and 4). On the rear panel, Naim also includes covered sockets that can be uncovered and used to connect the Nait 3 to an external power supply and to a separate power amplifier should you decide to use the Nait 3 as a preamp sometime down the road.

Price: Sold
Reason for selling : upgrade 

My apology as I don't know how to upload photo.  Will whatapps the photo to the interested parties. 

Thank you for viewing  Smile

Please msg/whatapps  016-209 6261 
rmank72
rmank72
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-06-20

Character sheet
Source(s): Sota Sapphire/ Denon DN961FA
Amplification: Audionote P1SE
Speakers: Goodmans dual concentric