Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper

Go down

UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper Empty UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper

Post by liveacoustics Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:28 am

User Review
Using a 300B tube amplifier and the Harbeth Compact7 speaker.
KLEI Absolute RCA - Cable improves the Clarity, transparency and high note more extended. Sound seems bigger and bass also tighten. Mid is natural. I am very satisfied.

New User comment
1.5m pair Silver Gold interconnect cable with KLEI Absolute Harmony RCA Plug.
Cable is soft and flexible so easy to use than my current Stiff Cable.The cable improves the clarity, transparency and highs sound more extended. Sound stage seems bigger and bass also tighten. Mid is natural.
The cable has speed too.
A Very Goof Buy.

Customers' feedback
1) The impression is very sweet n smooth sounding n still got dynamic and speed.

2)I Just tried IC on the CD player. Find the bass is deeper and more natural sounding

Custom Silver Gold interconnect terminated with cryogenic treated KLEI pure Harmony Plug. (More than 10sets sold)

1 meter pair with KLEI Silver Harmony - SGD$410
                   with KLEI Pure Harmony - SGD$450
                   with KLEI Absolute Harmony - SGD$$499

1 meter pair SGD$470 with KLEI Pure Harmony RCA for Phono interconnect (Shielded version)

Great for solid state amplifier , the gold content in it provide extended bass. highs is refine and vocal timbre is
smooth. No harness at all.

Tube amplifier user - more high and refine extension.
The resultant cable is the epitome of low mass. A completed pair weights just 33 grams !

The KLEI Harmony plugs are the finest RCA plugs I've used. Solder lugs are easy to use, and the plastics used are far more rigid than the first generation Eichmann Bullet Plugs, which were designed by the principal of KLEI. The strain relief applies even pressure from opposite ends, which should allow the cable to sit squarely in the center of the barrel. The twisted pair of cables I used are very fine, so the strain relief doesn't do much here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These cables perform to a much higher level than the Amtrans. There must be something special about the Silver / Gold wire used here. The Neotech is fast and open, and at the same time absolutely free from grain. It has a detailed midband, with outstanding high frequency extension.

The only thing I could have wished for is deeper bass extension. Although bass lines are well articulated and tight, it does not go as deep as some of my other cables.

If I were to put a price tag on these as a commercial product, I would put these on par performance wise with cables in the USD 1,000 to 1,500 range.

UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper 33m7xna

UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper Jjnst0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speaker Jumper

It's 20gauge UPOCC silver gold jumper 150mm - Custom length @ SGD$160 for 4.
When use for jumper between High/mid to low. The separation is better and vocal timber
is nicer too.

UPOCC Silver Gold Interconnect & Jumper 9jg5te

Brands we carry

Auralic product (China)
Care Orchestra Designer Speaker (Italy)
Duelund cables and capacitors (Denmark)
ETI, KLEI  RCA (Aus)
Fostex speaker (Japan),
German Hiend Cable (Germany)
Gyrotension Vega Isolator (Korea)
GML Speaker (Singapore)
Line magnetic tube amplifier (China)