Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed)

Go down

CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) Empty CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed)

Post by fireballmivec6315 Sat May 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Gold CEC TL-1X CD Transport(SOLD)(8.5/10 due age)mint condition with original remote controller) for sale at RM0000k.
CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) C_e_c_10
CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) Cec_tl11

First, the TL 1 had an extraordinarily smooth and analog-like presentation. To call the TL 1 laid-back is an understatement. The music was gentle, sweet, and presented with a more distant perspective than I'm used to hearing. There was a feeling of ease, relaxation, and warmth uncharacteristic of digital. Even compared to the very refined No.31, the TL 1 had a softer, less incisive presentation. The TL 1's overall character can be summed up as unforced and easygoing.

Unquote

Silver face plate Bel Canto DAC 2.5(8.5/10 - Almost mint-excellent condition with original remote controller) for sale at RM5.0k. Negotiable. Please leave name and contact whatsapp +601111028688 or +60187834770. I will call you asap.  I am from JB. Thanks. Can also exchange with tube DAC like SF DAC2 mk 2 and above.
CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) Dac25_10CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) Bel_ca11
Quote(USD)

The DAC2.5 might have seemed a little out of its league playing with a $3990 pair of monoblocks (Bel Canto REF1000) and speakers costing $8495/pair (MartinLogan Spire) or $5798/pair (Paradigm Signature S6 v.3), but even in such pricey company its performance was impressive. With standard-resolution (16/44.1) recordings the sound was smooth and solid, with none of the harshness or glare associated with inexpensive digital gear. In fact, the sound was so good that I had difficulty believing that what I was hearing was coming from a component performing the functions of a DAC and a preamp. 

Not only did the DAC2.5 sound fantastic with both standard and hi-rez digital recordings, it seamlessly blended into my multichannel home-theater system. Inserted between my Anthem Statement D2 AVR and my Bel Canto REF1000 monoblocks, in Home Theater Bypass mode the DAC2.5 flawlessly passed along the left and right main channels of multichannel soundtracks. When I simply changed the input, it reverted to its role of a high-end, two-channel DAC-preamp.
unquote

Last edited by fireballmivec6315 on Wed May 25, 2016 11:17 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add pictures and more details)
fireballmivec6315
fireballmivec6315
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed) Empty Re: CEC TL1-X CD Transport(SOLD) and Bel Canto DAC 2.5(Xchange allowed)

Post by fireballmivec6315 Tue May 31, 2016 9:29 pm

bump
fireballmivec6315
fireballmivec6315
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down