Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC

Go down

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Empty AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC

Post by raymond88 Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Item: AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC

Condition: 8.5/10. Item is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents. Well kept by owner.

Incredible built quality and equally incredible high end sound. Weight in at 20lbs. Its very 'live' like sound and natural presentation. 

Price: RM2550 RM2300 or swap/topup

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust10

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust12

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust13

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust11

Description:

"I can't say enough about my AcousTech phono preamplifier. It's like I have a whole new record collection." - Darryl J. Dubuque, Acoustic Sounds customer 

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Stereophile_AFor those of you into vinyl that are looking to make a major sonic leap you've gotta check out the new Acoustech PH1-Premium Phono Stage. Fresh from the coattails of Sam Tellig's rave review in the August 2002 Stereophile, the Ron Sutherland designed and built PH-1P has attained a coveted "Stereophile Class-A Rating" in their latest Recommended Components issue. This is big news for the vinyl lover, as the other phono stages that share this accolade are priced more than double than the Acoustech with several models in the five-figure range! 

According to Sam (with permission) "The PH-1P gave me a welcome and worthwhile sonic improvement. The sound opened up. Highs became more extended. I heard more spatial resolution. I noted a small gain in overall transparency, including better-defined bass...I probably wouldn't run out and sell my standard PH-1 in order to upgrade, but I would plunk down the extra cash for the P if I were buying a PH-1 now." 

The Function of the PH-1 Phono Preamplifier
The output from your turntable's cartridge is at a very low voltage level. To listen to records with a line-level preamplifier or an intergrated amplifier requires that the signal from the cartridge be amplified and equalized. Equalization makes tonal corrections, restoring frequency response to that of the original source material. The PH-1 provides the added amplification and precise RIAA equalization, while preserving the musicality of the original performance. Its output level is suitable for the auxiliary (or other line-level) input of your preamplifier. 

Applications for the PH-1 Phono Preamplifier
Adding a phono input to a line-level system. Because of the popularity of CDs, line-level home stereo systems have becaome standard. Line-level systems do not have an input for Phono. To add the enjoyment of vinyl playback will require the addition of a turntable (with arm and cartridge) and a PH-1 phono preamplifier. 

Upgrading an existing phono system. The sonic advantages of the PH-1 can also benefit owners of preamplifiers with built-in phono preamplifiers. By transferring the phono preamplifiers function to the PH-1, the purity of low-level signals from your cartridge will be optimally preserved. 

Technical Information 

Moving Coil Configuration

[*]Gain dB: 42, 52, 61.5
[*]R Loading: 100 ohms, 47 k ohms (with internal screw terminals for DIY solderless options)
[*]C Loading 10,000 pF 

Moving Magnet configuration

[*]Gain dB: 42, 52, 61.5
[*]R Loading 47 k ohms
[*]C Loading 220 pF
[*]Dimensions: 18 1/4" wide x 2 1/2" high x 12 3/4" deep 
(allow additional clearance in back for connections)

[*]Weight: 20 lb. net 25 lb. shipping
[*]Power Consumption: Less than 10 watts
[*]Recommended Load: 10 k ohms, or greater

"The AcousTech offered superior dynamic contrasts, better low-level resolution, and subjectively at least, a lower noise floor dammed-near state-of-the-art AcousTech PH-1." - Sam Tellig, Stereophile 

"The AcousTech PH-1 is marvelous and magnificent bargain at twice the price. It is a phase coherent phono stage, the left to right channel RIAA phase matching is perfect and the quiet passages really came alive. This unit has a warmer low end than my tube pre-amplifier. The PH-1 is certainly well made, nice and stable." - Stan Ricker, Stan Ricker Mastering 

"The PH-1 had incredible bass extension and was capable of sorting out details I'd never heard in 20 years of playing this record...it's packed with high-quality components...The PH-1 threw a tight and tangible soundstage filled with living, breathing space...The AcousTech was a winner when it came to reproducing dynamic shadings." - Wes Phillips, Stereophile 

"I have heard nothing better at less than $4,000. In fact, it is up there with the best at any price." - Larry Kay, Fi Magazine 

"Your Phono stage is brilliant! My most humble respects to you both, RS and CK." - Jagdeep Singh, Singapore 

"Sonically the unit is exceptional. This is the kind of product that makes me feel proud of the high end...the PH-1 is a Spartan-looking, intelligently engineered, and very well built piece of equipment." - Wayne Garcia, Fi Magazine 

Download PH1P Owners Manual (PDF format) Acrobate Reader required

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust15

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust17

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust16

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Acoust14

Websites:

http://kahlaudio.com/products/acoustech-electronics-ph-1-mmmc-phono-stage-stereohpile-recommended-1500-msrp/

https://www.stereophile.com/phonopreamps/571/index.html

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=detail&title_id=9550

Thank you

raymond88
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 10037
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/

Back to top Go down

AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC Empty Re: AcousTech Electronics PH-1 Phono Preamplifier MM & MC

Post by raymond88 Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:19 pm

bump

raymond88

Number of posts : 10037
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/