Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp

Go down

Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp Empty Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp

Post by Urbanz Audio Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Now available at Urbanz Audio
Please visit our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more details and feel free to contact us for quotation.
All prices Ex-Spore.

1.   Omega Loudspeaker System -  from S$1,270
Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp R46OzKU
 “To this day, after being in audio for over 40 years (with still excellent hearing) the Super 3i is one of the finest small monitors I've heard .......……. “
Source : Audio Circle forum

Reviews:
Audio Bacon  -  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stereophile   -   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2.   MHDT DAC   -  from S$1,020
Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp L3tSdx1
“Musical, dynamic, vivid, airy, and gorgeous, the MHDT Labs Orchid is sure to gain a cult following among fans of this style of DAC   ……. “
Source : ]

3.   Kingko KA-101  - from S$1,370
Omega Loudspeaker System - MHDT Dac - Kingko EL84 Int. Amp Xg9LFQU

“The KA-101 is good enough to slay some giants too, due to it being wholly engaging over long periods of time regardless of music employed…………”
“Having auditioned dozens and dozens of amplifiers in the $1,000 – $2,000 price range over the last 25 years, I find it difficult to point to a single one that betters the KingKo KA101 sonically. Further, most of those amplifiers don’t give you a top shelf headphone output on top…………..”
Source : Dagogo

Urbanz Audio
WhatsApp : +65-8465 Nine 0 Seven 0
[url=http://www.urbanzaudio.com][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Urbanz Audio

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down