Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers

Go down

Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers Empty Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers

Post by madmax Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:57 am

Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers
Asking Price: SGD $1700
Condition: Great (No scratches, bumps, damages, or repairs)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,
Letting go one of my most cherished possession:
1. Yamaha as500 stereo amplifier (with phono pre-amp - for Turntables) - 85W (search for Whathifi review of this amp, can't seem to share link).
2. Pair of Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers with 4 drivers. - 120W

I picked this setup, after auditioning Marantz, Cambridge Audio amps paired with klipsch, Monitor Audio, Jamo speakers.

I have been a musician for over 20 years and consider my hearing pretty tuned and trained to identify a colorless and accurate reproduction of music. This setup punches much above it's weight when it comes to sound stage, dynamic range, tonality and complete clarity of pure awesome sound.

I listen to a lot of classic rock, old heavy metal, motown, big band jazz, and then some classical and progressive house. This setup has helped me appreciate new music genres and rediscover my old favorites, where I can hear details I didn't know exist before.

Serious buyers welcome for an audition. Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers 57384212
Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers 57504512
Yamaha as500 Stereo amp + Yamaha NSW 555 floor standing speakers 57313512

Last edited by madmax on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention price.)

madmax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-04-18

Back to top Go down