Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Schiit VIDAR power amplifer

Go down

Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Empty Schiit VIDAR power amplifer

Post by Martin WY Liew Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Img_2020Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Img_2019
Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Img_2016Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Img_2017Schiit VIDAR power amplifer Img_2018

this is the famous US Brand Schiit VIDAR power amplier.  

100w into stereo (8ohm), but used to run just  1 Speaker allowing 400+ per channel .

This is the best value hifi quality by power amp on the market as Schiit is a "cult" brand in the US. 

The Amplifer is VERY heavy and sound greats- very punchy  & musical I've used this with large floorstanders (PSB Imagine,  Focals)  & standmounter (Jade 3, Operas, Synthesis)  with senstitivites raning form 86 db/w  to 91 db/w and it drives all of them very well: smoothly and not harsh so it's easy to listen to for hours..

being AB operation its refined on lower volume jazz,  but with 100w available it can still really drive hard & play music like Pop, Rock & reggae till the room shakes.  Unlike any amplifer below 10k   it's built very heavy using extremly thick solid metal & alumunium chassis so though only 9" x 13' x 3.375 (W, D, H)  it weights 10kg !(22lbs!). https://www.schiit.com/products/vidar

Purhased for Rm 4,800 (incl shipping & tax),  it is barely unused  (listen for 30-40hrs now upgrading) so I'm selling it for Rm3,700 negotiable which I think is reasonable.  & Yes I have the original box.

note: it's the ONLY one for sale in Malaysia so move fast if interested.. if you have a streamer (eg blusound node2 or CXN) these can function as the preamplifer...  thanks for reading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

contact me at 013 687-0019 for pickup

Last edited by Martin WY Liew on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Martin WY Liew

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-10-19

Back to top Go down