Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sold Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote

Go down

Sold Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote  Empty Sold Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote

Post by timurmusicfan Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:19 am

Another leftover from my HT days Smile 
Well reviewed and popular unit. Can control upto 5 components.
Can group components by use. For example: press 'watch movie' to turn on all related components (TV, BD Player, AV amp even your air-con. Of course, you will have to program it first)!).
'Turn off all' does that without having to turn off the components one by one.
Harmony website is comprehensive and regularly updated for new hardware. New devices can be downloaded by connecting to your PC/Notebook and accessing Harmony website.
Has learning mode where it will directly learn from existing remote in case Harmony website does not have codes for your un-known brand.
Unit was in storage last few years. Was OK when I used it last. Just put in new batteries and turned ON and found this problem.
Problem: the screen is now all blue and rather dark. Readable but nothing like the original color screen. Not so bad in a dark AV room but annoying in a bright room!
Latest update: no changes in screen color or brightness. Crying or Very sad
Remote control function works perfect. Some minor scratches. Touch sensitivity (pick it up or move it to turn ON) works. Can log-in to Harmony website and update.
Function: 4/10 due to screen
Physical: 8/10 due to age.
Uses normal USB cable & 2 AA batteries.
Only remote is for sale.
No box, no USB cable (standard Micro USB), no battery (use your own).
Price: RM 50 plus shipping anywhere in Malaysia. No returns.
Interested? Please call or whatsapp 016 nine two two 786O for pictures and more information.

timurmusicfan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down