Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs

Go down

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Empty My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs

Post by bassraptor Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:29 pm

My Analogue Seduction is PJ's latest vinyl outlet

TRADING in vinyl makes for decent business these days, it appears, and the latest to join the bandwagon is Acoustique Systems, in Petaling Jaya's Amcorp Mall. The well-known hi-fi/home theatre outlet, located on the 1st floor of the mall, has opened the self-explanatory My Analogue Seduction LP store just across the aisle.

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Mas-110

"I've many LPs collected over the years, and I figured this was a way to get the business going," says store owner CN Lim.

"Used, new, buy, sell, trade... I'm open to all these for vinyl," adds Lim, who has been operating Acoustique Systems at the mall since 1999. His audio outlet carries a variety of brands, and he's now negotiating to bring in a wider range of new and used vinyl through his network.

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Mas-310

LPs are not the only thing you'll find at My Analogue Seduction, which opened its doors on Nov 15 this year - the store also carries a range of vinyl furniture and cleaning accessories.

"I found someone who could make LP storage boxes using pinewood, which is light and sturdy. We make them in three different sizes, to accommodate 50, 100 and 200 records each. Of course, the smallest one has been the most popular as it is easy to carry."

Prices for the storage units start at RM158. My Analogue Seduction also offers other types of LP storage and display units.

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Mas-410

"We're still building our inventory, so the shop is not fully stocked yet... give us some time, we will have a bigger variety of vinyl-related items to tempt you with," adds Lim, whose wife manages the outlet.

Those interested, you know where to find Amcorp Mall. My Analogue Seduction is open daily from 1.30pm to 6pm. Lim can be contacted at 012-3393738.

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Mas-510

My Analogue Seduction... for your vinyl needs Mas-610

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net