Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Vintage QUAD 22 Control Unit & QUAD II Power Amplifier

Go down

Vintage QUAD 22 Control Unit & QUAD II Power Amplifier  Empty Vintage QUAD 22 Control Unit & QUAD II Power Amplifier

Post by tomyeoh Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:58 am

Hello to all,

I have the above which was passed down to me which I was told was in full working condition but I have not unpacked it as it was shipped here. I have the original instruction book which is still in excellent condition for its age with its issued date printed as Issue 8 3m/10/64 which I presume would be manufactured in 1964.

Would there be any enthusiast really interested in this as I intend to post it for sale?

I won't be taking the trouble to test the unit given that I have no experience in valve amps, especially vintage ones which I presume may be more delicate.  I was told that the valves have been removed and are packed separately.

I would certainly appreciate recommendations/advice on the best options to get the most value out of this unit.  Quad 22

tomyeoh

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down

Vintage QUAD 22 Control Unit & QUAD II Power Amplifier  Empty Update - VINTAGE QUAD 22 CONTROL UNIT & QUAD II POWER AMPLIFIER

Post by tomyeoh Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:17 pm

Unpacked and pictures here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lAevSx2bKhF7Jb_YnE24IKWLVWuPQKLd?usp=sharing

tomyeoh

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down