Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Kimber Kable D60 Digital Cables (5 pcs) - S/PDIF

Go down

Kimber Kable D60 Digital Cables (5 pcs) - S/PDIF Empty Kimber Kable D60 Digital Cables (5 pcs) - S/PDIF

Post by rburnstad Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:55 pm

KIMBER KABLE D60 Digital Cables (5) - S/PDIF. Precision 75Ω pure silver digital tri-axial. Ultraplate with BNC to BNC connectors.  RCA adapters can be used (not included).  Used to connect my dCS Vivaldi 4 box stack.  Excellent performance. 

Condition: 9/10

Current model.  Learn more at Kimber Kable.

Price for all 5 cables:  RM3500 (30% of original cost)

Contact me on WhatsApp: 60one22one7336four

Kimber Kable D60 Digital Cables (5 pcs) - S/PDIF Kimber11
Additional photos available.

Cable Details:
Silver solid core center conductor for maximum conductivity.

Dual layer pure silver shielding with 100% coverage is circumferentially bonded to the connector shell for absolute immunity to noise.

An intermediate layer of un-sintered semi-conductive PTFE prevents triboelectric noise from reaching the signal path. This noise is the result of mechanical vibration which can contaminate the digital signal.

VELOCITY OF PROPAGATION: A air articulated PTFE core results in propagation velocity of 85% for vanishing low delay, essential for ultra-responsive digital signal transmission. The D60 is truly a design to PUSH EVERY BIT.

Tightly controlled 75Ω impedance.

Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination.

rburnstad

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-07-03

Back to top Go down