Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Harmonix TU-666M (Million) footers (Used) (SOLD)

Go down

Harmonix TU-666M (Million) footers (Used) (SOLD) Empty Harmonix TU-666M (Million) footers (Used) (SOLD)

Post by arcadomas Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:04 pm

Hi kakis,

I have a used set (4) of Harmonix TU-666M feet for sale. The "million" version.

I would rate their condition as 8 out of 10 due to some small scratches on the surface but nothing diminishes its functionality. Please see pictures.

Plenty of rave reviews on the Harmonix million and some excerpts are:

“As impossible as it sounds, the TU666M seems to double the dynamic range of the system! The sound is able to break free from the constrains of the system, becoming even more life-like and more dimensional than even the TU606Z. Again, there is no exaggeration on any part of the sonic spectrum. The closest I can describe is the first time I heard a super tweeter being added to a system – not only was the high frequency extension improved; there were also significant gains in the overall clarity of the system. The TU666M does even better – now it seems I am transported twenty years back to the recording venue, listening to the session playing life as they are recorded! Can you beat that!?” -Hifi.com.sg’s Blog

“They influence a system in such a way that they open it, improve its focus and define it better. At the same time, everything is smoother.”-High Fidelity Magazine.

Selling for SOLD Interested please whatsapp Thomas at 010-468 1898

Thanks for viewing!

Harmonix TU-666M (Million) footers (Used) (SOLD) Whatsa10

Harmonix TU-666M (Million) footers (Used) (SOLD) Whatsa11

Last edited by arcadomas on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Contact)

arcadomas
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Character sheet
Source(s): TW Acustic Raven2
Amplification: Karan KAS270
Speakers: Kharma CRM2.3F

Back to top Go down