Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia)

2 posters

Go down

Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia) Empty Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia)

Post by jpkan Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:17 am

Hi All

Im French and new here ..

I have a pair of Acoustic Research (AR90) bought new in the USA in 1979. The 4 woofers have been changed with original parts about 20 years ago.

https://worldradiohistory.com/hd2/IDX-Audio/Archive-Audio-IDX/IDX/70s/Audio-1979-11-OCR-Page-0090.pdf

Today the suspensions of the 4 boomers (10 inches) are becoming "dust" and need to be changed

Can anyone here tell me please where I can have these woofers refoamed in the KL area? Just in case, I can get the AR90 speaker foam surround repair kit for this model over eBay for example

I live in Mont Kiara

Thanks for your assitance !

JP

jpkan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-10-13

Back to top Go down

Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia) Empty Re: Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia)

Post by ertorque Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:39 am

Philip may be able to help. https://www.facebook.com/speaker101/

ertorque

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-07-13

Back to top Go down

Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia) Empty Re: Seeking for recommendation please (Loudspeaker repair in KL Malaysia)

Post by jpkan Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:49 am

Thanks Ertorque

jpkan

Back to top Go down

Post by jpkan Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:58 pm

Hi All
for your information I got in touch with Philip...
And he could repair my woofers without any problem in a few days only
everything sounds Ok with my system now
I recommend Philip, he is very professional and the price was really good compared to other contacts I had

I will probabbly have him replace the crossovers for these Loudspaekers in a later stage

Thanks again Ertorque

jpkan

ertorque likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down