Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold

Go down

Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Empty Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold

Post by anandfm Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:39 am

Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2260
Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2261
Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2259Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2262
Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2263
Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Img_2264

Letting go my Naim CD player in great working condition due to less use, super fast CD reading capability and can just throw in any type or quality CDs, this guy would bring the best out of your source.

This player is matched with many high end CD players in the market, the CD reading capability is really great, can share videos for some interested buyers.

Feel free to test this player before buying, build like a tank by Naim to last forever. Made in England model.

Lost the remote during the moving house period, but still can use all the buttons on the player and can pair it with some remotes being sold online for less than RM100, not intended to buy one as it’s easier to manage with the buttons.

So, while the player's outright detail resolution is at a level that we'd expect in this class, the Naim's talent is to arrange all this information in a direct and communicative way. Music – no matter how complex – makes sense through this machine. You're left in no doubt as to what the artist wanted you to feel and, when you think about it, you can't ask much more from a hi-fi.

No communication breakdown
Let's get one thing clear: if you're after the purest, most open sound for the money, this is the player for you. The CD5i's sound is more about solidity and organization. Not the most glamorous-sounding traits we admit, but think about what these qualities impart, and you realize how important they are.

5 star award winning model with good reviews from many high end reviews section.

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/cd-players-and-recorders/naim-cd5i-94580/review

https://www.whathifi.com/naim/cd5i-mk-ii/review

Condition: 8/10 due to no box and no remote.

Well maintained in air conditioned area with pet free and non-smoking environment as well.

The market price is around RM6k when bought earlier.

Letting go for RM3500 (negotiable).

Very heavy and solid build, due to high end model with super large magnet, etc

Please contact me (call or Whatsapp) at 012-5885270 for more details and photos.

I can arrange safe and personal delivery to Penang, Kedah, Ipoh or KL areas my own as I really take care of this speaker well till today.

Prefer face to face deal if possible.

Last edited by anandfm on Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update sold status)

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 978
Registration date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Empty Re: Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold

Post by anandfm Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:40 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold Empty Re: Used Made in England Naim Hifi Grade CD Player in Great Working Condition-Sold

Post by anandfm Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:06 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by anandfm Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by anandfm Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:58 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by anandfm Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:46 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by anandfm Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:29 am

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by anandfm Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Bump

anandfm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down