Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6, Chord Qutest System

Go down

Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Empty Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6, Chord Qutest System

Post by rjdio Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:38 am

Due to an impending move abroad, Im forced to consider letting go my beloved system. Preference is to sell entire system, but open to offers. I am the sole owner of all items, they are used in a smoke free environment and I have all the manuals/packaging material. The system is in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 

DAC- Chord Qutest 
Amp - Parasound Halo Intergrated Mk 1
Speakers - Dynadio Confidence C1 Platinum with Dynaudio Stands filled with damping material
Subwoofer - Dynaudio Sub 6. 

The sub is matching the frequency response of the speakers, so no real setup required. 

If purchased as an entire system, I will give for FREE all the cables & power block.  Kimber Monocle Speaker cables, specially made coaxial for DAC, amplifier RCA cables, Subwoofer, Power chords and Tacema Power Block. This is worth RM3-4k at least. 

The combination is a transparent muscial system, suitable for all kinds of muscic and excels at highlighting spaciousness of the recordings. The Chord Dac is brilliant and works well with a variety of sources.

The only thing missing is a transport or source, everything else is complete.

PM for details, serious buyers only. Looking for RM 60k neg. (>80K invested). 

Thank you for your interest.

Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0010Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0011Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0012Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0013Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0014Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0015Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0017Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0018Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0016Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0020Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0019Parasound Halo, Dynaudio C1 Platinum, Dynaudio Sub 6,  Chord Qutest System  Img_0021

rjdio

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-16

rjdio likes this post

Back to top Go down