Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US)

2 posters

Go down

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Empty Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US)

Post by UsedCables Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Furute22

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Furute24

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Furute23

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Furute25

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US)

Item is in excellent condition. No dents or scratches.

Selling Price: RM750

Tel: 012-9956616

Wasap.my/60129956616

NCF Clear Line is an audio grade passive AC optimizer, small enough to hold in your hand, that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug the NCF Clear Line into any vacant receptacle on either a power distributor or wall outlet. For best effect, use the NCF Clear Line on the same AC line/supply as your system, preferably at a receptacle adjacent to your system.

It only takes a moment to hear the improvement in the sound. You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly in order to “discover” an improvement. It’s right there. You’ll immediately notice improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.

Features

Improves resolution, focus and 3-dimensionality of performance

Eliminates noise increasing signal to noise ratio boosting information and detail in sound reproduction

Improves resolution, depth and dynamism of images and video

All conductor parts rhodium plated and treated with Furutech’s Alpha Process

Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process

Specification
NCF Body (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin

Coils: α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor electrodes and passive “Air Coils” constructed with α(Alpha)-OCC enamelled wire coated a silver colour resonance damping material.

The special T10 tamper-proof stainless steel self-tapping screws and washers

Housing: 4-layer hybrid NCF carbon housing composed of an outer hard clear coat over an NCF textured carbon fibre particle composite layer with another layer of NCF and 3K carbon fibre layer beneath that. The inner surface is NCF Nylon insulation. The best damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.

The internal air chamber is pressure sealed for additional damping effects.

NCF End Cover (multi-material hybrid structure): Anti-static and resonance suppressing qualities with moulded channels to increase the surface area of the NCF material by 76% for improved effectiveness – ultimate resonance damping for improved tonal balance.

Outward size: L 88.4 X W39.5 mm approx.

Net Weight: 69 g approx.

See all my cables here:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/usedcables/

Thank you.

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2022-07-29

Back to top Go down

Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US) Empty Re: Furutech NCF Clear Line AC Power Supply Optimizer Made In Japan (US)

Post by 2395 Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:22 am

Thank you...tried to make offer via Carousel but not able...your site is not communicating ...am prepared to offer RM600 including freight to Perth, Australia..
Regards 
Frank

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down