Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Frank Ultrabank vs Plixir BAC Elite 1500

2 posters

Go down

Frank Ultrabank vs Plixir BAC Elite 1500 Empty Frank Ultrabank vs Plixir BAC Elite 1500

Post by ryder Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:28 am

Guys, I was just wondering if any Frank Ultrabank owners here have a Plixir Elite BAC as a complement in the system. In other words, is there anyone who has both Frank Ultrabank and Plixir BAC Elite in the system. I am curious to know how do both compare. Which components sound better on the Frank Ultrabank and which components sound better on the Plixir. 

Currently I have a Frank Ultrabank in the system but there are insufficient outlets (only 2). The damn thing at 45kg is too big and heavy. Otherwise, I would have bought another unit. I'm now considering the Plixir Elite BAC 1500 due to the lighter weight (although it's more expensive!). 

Any advice would be appreciated.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Frank Ultrabank vs Plixir BAC Elite 1500 Empty Re: Frank Ultrabank vs Plixir BAC Elite 1500

Post by M7 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am

Get 1 more and the results will be far better. I have 2 Frank power banks. Another friend has 5  in his system
M7
M7
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down