Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub

4 posters

Go down

looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub Empty looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub

Post by highcut28 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Need advice on a pair of speakers for ceiling/ high wall mount preferably with passive sub.
Basically want to use an old pioneer 400x to provide nice music in wife's new kitchen! Dont want to buy new electronics, and prefer to use old tuner and trusty old A400x to provide good sounds (not true hifi of course) without much money.
any ideas welcome
Thanks

highcut28
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub Empty Re: looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub

Post by WongKN Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 pm

I bought a pair of PSB mini speakers for use in my H/T. Was RM750 a pair new (though I got it clearance from the old dealer Music House in 1U for half price). I highly recommend those speakers. They are actually designed to work with a sub as well but they work great as rear speakers.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub Empty Re: looking for 'Bose like' satelite speakers with sub

Post by highcut28 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 pm

thanks Wong and Morgan

highcut28
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Come to think of it what happen to Redifussion? Anyway you're good husband! PSB 5i is also good, there are sometimes 2nd hand available. There are provision for hanging on walls. No need sublah, by itself good already...
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jemmi Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 am

My friend using Klipch 2.1 PC speaker set at kitchen, small, simple (easy to connect & adjust) & nice sound. I think small bookshelf speaker like Paradigm Atom good enough & no need sub.
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down