Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Aural Thrill Audio Silver Big One Power Cord 4ft fitted with Cryo'd Wattgate 320i (New)SOLD

Go down

Aural Thrill Audio Silver Big One Power Cord 4ft fitted with Cryo'd Wattgate 320i (New)SOLD Empty Aural Thrill Audio Silver Big One Power Cord 4ft fitted with Cryo'd Wattgate 320i (New)SOLD

Post by raymond88 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:12 am

Item: Aural Thrill Audio Silver Big One Power Cord 4ft fitted with Cryo'd Wattgate 320i Connectors.

Condition: New

Its retails for USD479. Refer to website: [url=http://www.auralthrillsaudio.com/]http://www.auralthrillsaudio.com/
[/url]

Aural Thrill Audio Silver Big One Power Cord 4ft fitted with Cryo'd Wattgate 320i (New)SOLD Auralt11

Some Info from their website:

SILVER BIG ONE Power Cord

As you know, silver is considered the best conductor because of its low resistance. It has great detail and huge amounts of air and space between instruments. The main drawback of silver is the brightness that it sometimes adds to the sound. I have addressed this issue by using EMI/RFI filtration. All electricity entering your home is polluted with radio signals that have been picked up by the transmission lines which act like antennas. I have spent a great deal of time listening to the different strengths of Ferrites to achieve the perfect balance. The upper, noise carrying frequencies of the electricity, not the source signal, have been eliminated. This creates a silky smooth, natural sound, which still retains all of the good points of silver. The 10 gauge wire will allow maximum flow for all amps. All connection points are chemically cleaned and preserved for the ultimate in transfer properties. Your music will emanate from a dead silent, black background like you have never heard before. If you choose, please audition this great sounding cord for thirty days and if you do not agree that it is one of the best sounding cords around, simply return for a full refund of the purchase price

Teflon Insulation
600 Volt Rating
Four Feet
10 gauge for all conductors
Cryo'd high grade Wattgate plug
Cryo'd Wattgate IEC
Chemically treated contacts
RFI/EMI Rejection
Best looking cord around!
Pure Silver clad wire

The care that goes into making a pair of these is evident in the details and quality of materials being used. I have isolated every sound quality by many, many, hours of critical listening. From the solder, to the RCA connectors, to the wire being used, I know exactly what each element brings to the sonic table. It is by careful mixing of each harmonic ingredient that I have arrived at this design.

It retails for USD479.

Selling: SOLD

Thank you very much.

Last edited by raymond88 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

raymond88
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 10049
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/hifijunction/

Back to top Go down