Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Original CD 2008--SOLD

Go down

Original CD 2008--SOLD Empty Original CD 2008--SOLD

Post by flyfly Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:41 am

Item: Original CD 2008 MK1 [High End CD Player]
For Sale : Sold to a gentleman
Features: Silver Version with spike footer, 14kg Heavy Solid Metal for Noise/Vibration Proof, Dual Transformer sealed ,24bit. HDCD. 96Khz , Philips transport and DAC
Condition: 9/10 [ Metal case Remote Control provided but not working ]

Lightly used as it was my auxiliary player.

Under the shell, it already come with high qualities components and parts built-in, but I further invest on top quality parts to push its performance further, it cost me near 1K .
The major upgrading included Tentlab XLO low jitters clock & many more performance upgrade that has no impact with its reliabilities…I can assure 6 months warranty on this player to ease your mind,further more criticals parts like lens are easily available locally.

In comparison with Sony Top loading CDP & Naim CDM9 based CDP & Philips CM1 based player which 1 had tried, this player is surely a solid performer as the way it looks ,it does not lose nor excels much than those players, I name it second after the Sony due to its super transparency[SACD] but without typical Japanese “ thin “ sounding.
It is also quite an analogue sounding player,you could live with it for an extended hours of listening without discomfort,but vinyl is the best in this region so i am yet to explore further.. Razz

Test CDs used: Dangerous[MJ] , George Michael Greatest Hit & Maher Zain "Thank you Allah" Album.

This player sounds even much better on audiophile recorded CDs.

Reason for Sale: To raised fund for another CDP upgrading work.

Review:
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue26/original.htm

and
http://sites.thestar.com.my/audio/story.asp?file=/2005/11/10/audiofile/10original

Original CD 2008--SOLD Cd2008-02

Last edited by flyfly on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold off bro....)
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down