Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player

3 posters

Go down

problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player Empty problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player

Post by chin cp Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:35 am

hi.i just brought one unit pioneer BDP-LX91 6 month ago.but i find recently all the control pannel & remote is stop funtionning after i tray to ejact the dish after play.then i disconnect the power supply and then install the power supply back again,the player back to normal.and another problem is sometime no sound output from the main hdmi but when off the player and restart then is ok.can anyone let me know what is the problem.i just update the firmware few month ago and i only play originel bluray dish.thank.

chin cp
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player Empty Re: problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player

Post by adrian4454 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Hmmm. some heavy malfunctioning PCB?

could it be the firmware update that causes the problem? Sometimes, you need to check very very carefully on the firmware being offered. All model codes need to be absolutely correct.

If it allow u to revert back to ur old Firmware, do that and see wheter the same problem occur.

Very hard for you to buy a lemon from a reputable brand.

Last edited by adrian4454 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

adrian4454
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player Empty Re: problem on pioneer BDP-LX91 blu ray player

Post by sph Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Since the player is only 6 months old, may I presume that it is still under warranty? If so, just send it back to the manufacturer for repair under its warranty.

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down