Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box

3 posters

Go down

WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box Empty WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box

Post by aoc Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a pair of speaker cabinet with approximately 50 liter volume or larger. Preferably with 6.5" driver or smaller. I have my own driver (Jordan JX125 NG) so if you have a pair of speaker with damage drivers or if you have something that you like to let go of cheap, please email me, Alex.Oon@gmail.com or sms me at 012-4202160.

Alex

Last edited by aoc on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more details)

aoc

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box Empty Re: WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box

Post by WereWolf84 Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi, I have a pair of Klipsch F-2 floorstand speaker willing to let go, are you interested?

WereWolf84
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box Empty Re: WTB: Large bookself or floorstander speaker box

Post by wabun Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

i got pair of pioneer HPM40 speaker box. U can take it FOC if u want. Sendiri ambil ah.. quite heavy. PM me if interested

wabun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character sheet
Source(s): Mac mini - Bryston BDP - Calyx DAC 24/192 - Rega P8
Amplification: Jumpan Balance - ARC VT100Mk3 - Musical Fidelity FX
Speakers: JBL 4313B , Harbeth P3esr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down