Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold

Go down

Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold Empty Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold

Post by Wang Yee Onn Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 am

Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold Altec_15Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold Altec_14Altec Lansing 605A speaker ( Used ) Sold Altec_12For sale, pair of excellent Altec Lansing 605A speakers in Altec 606 cabinets ( Used ) C/W original cross over.The Altec 605A is a 15" dia. 16 ohm coaxial duplex driver. Made in USA( Anilco magnet ) The Altec 606 cabinet is made from 18mm thick local marine plywood and finish in real wood veneer ( Nyatoh wood )The workmanship is fantastic and the size and measurement of the cabinets are made to the exact measurement ( nearest mm ) from plans downloaded from the net.Measurement for the cabinets are ( 910 mm W x 910 mm H x 610 mm D ) .At present, I am driving the pair of Altec 605A with my Eico HF22 mono blocks and the sound in fantastic.Very realistic vocal and excellent in instrumental music with very fast bass.The Altec also sound very good with my Leak TL12+ mono blocks.Both my mono block power amps have 4,8,16 ohm output.The Altec 605A sounds best when driven with 16 ohm output.The Altec 605A is very easy to drive and the placement of the cabinets can be near to the rear wall or free from wall.
Price : SOLD

To view pictures and more of my listing please log on to http://kintavalleyaudio.blogspot.com/
Wang Yee Onn
Wang Yee Onn
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://kintavalleyaudio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down