Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used)

Go down

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Empty Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used)

Post by sollehah Sun May 10, 2009 12:48 am

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee22

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee20

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee25

Proceed Madrigal (Mark Levinson) PDP & PDP3 high-end D / A converters of the top class.

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) 181060566_o

Former U.S.'s Stereophile Magazine Class-"B" recommended component. Still sounds better than most of the sub US$2k DACs today.

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee24

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee19
PDP3 DAC 240V operation (U.K. version)

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee18

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee17

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee16
PDP DAC 115V operation (U.S. version)

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee15
PDP DAC 115V operation (U.S. version)

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee10

Proceed™(a division of MARK LEVINSON) CD/Digital Equipment: DAC Processor

2 units for sale:

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Proceed-logo

Little brother of Mark Levinson. Made by Mardigal Audio Laboratories, Inc., same company who makes Mark Levinson. Using two (2) precision 20-bit D.A.C. processor. Excellent sound (sound very much like its bigger brother Mark Levinson 36s.
Built like a tank, it weighs nearly 9.0 kg., and it has the Ultra High Tech styling that MARK LEVINSON is famous for! (No cheap Chinese-made black box here!)
The unit is in excellent working condition, and performs like new! This is the perfect centre-piece and control centre for your CD Transport & Hi-Fi System, or BOTH!
Original 220-240V AC for U.K./European/Asian Specs.

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Proceed-logo
PDP DAC 110V operation (U.S. version)
A step-down transformer is provided, and no issues using it what-so-ever with this Proceed DAC.
Originally sold in the U.S. for US$2,500 or RM8,625.00

Using two (2) precision 18-bit D.A.C. processor. This high-end PROCEED™ PDP D.A.C. (Digital to Analog Converter/Processor) was designed and hand-made in the U.S. by Madrigal Audio Labs i.e. the same company who makes Mark Levinson, who are known for their state-of-the-art audio equipment. The quality really shows in both - build and sound qualityl

One reviewer wrote: "The bass slam is the best I have heard and it is very transparent and lively."

This will upgrade the sound of most CD players to get 80% of the type of sound offered by the current megabuck playback units. If you are looking at this seriously, then you know that this was the lower priced division connected with Mark Levinson products. This unit still sounds fantastic by today's standards. All in perfect condition, used with high end equipment and you will appreciate the significant difference, comes with instruction manual.
This is a chance to own a high-end DAC at a faction of its Original Retail Price of RM8,625.00

For more product info & pictures:
Proceed™️(a division of MARK LEVINSON) CD/Digital Equip: DAC Processor

Selling: Proceed PDP RM2,650 negotiable, still available;
Proceed PDP3 RM2,990 negotiable (SOLD)
Seller's Preference: Email me rjzarina@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.

Visit Seller's Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) 184852428_o e-STORE to view 300 over Hi-Fi/AV Equipment & Accessories for sale online:
http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Visit Seller's Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) 190205243_oeBay e-STORE to view more items on auction:
http://stores.ebay.com.my/Sollehahs-e-STORE

MADRIGAL AUDIO LABORATORIES INC.
Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Proceed-logo Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) 181170892_o

Proceed PDP3 (SOLD) & Proceed PDP DACs (Used) Procee23

Former U.S.'s Stereophile Magazine Class-"B" recommended component.Still sounds better than most of the sub US$2k DACs today.
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down