Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!)

2 posters

Go down

Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!) Empty Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!)

Post by quintaruban Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 am

The Following Item is for Sale : and is sold as LOT (Please Do not ask for Individual Items)

Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!) Jazzdi10

1.Clare Teal - Thats the Way it is! (Candid Records United Kingdom)
Fluid Vocal with a dash of dark midrange, repertoire ranging from standards to a few self-penned tunes backed by a quintet of very
fine British Musicians, amazing sound quality, well worth the investment for a voice, which needs to be heard.

2.Irene Kral - Where Is Love? (Candid Records United Kingdom)
Needs no introduction, a legendary singer, anyone who loves beauty should have this album, a duo date with pianist Alan Broadbent

3.Melisa Walker - Moment of Truth (Enja Records Germany)
With her rich, multi-octave vocal textures and impeccable phrasing, Melissa Walker has won kudos in concerts across several continents,
sure to set you on fire.Backed by A list Jazz Musicians Steve Wilson (Soprano Sax,Flutes), Craig Handy (Tenor Sax),George Colligan (Piano)
Paul Bollenback (Guitar), Kiyoshi Kitagawa (Bass), Clarence Penn and Steve Kroon on Drums and Percussion - An Audiophile TREAT!

4.Stefanie Schlesinger - Angel Eyes (Enja Records Germany)
Unusual and unheard treatment of well heard jazz standards, fused with a folk like temperament her vocal texture nearing an alison krauss
like range, sure to entertain, once again with the legendary ENJA sound which set the standard in Europe for Audiophilers.

Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!) Img_0113

PRICE : RM 165.00 for the entire LOT (non negotiable)
*Items purchased from Quinta Ruban are not returnable, we are basically clearing out stocks with labels our contracts have ran out.
*Shipping is Possible, but cost must be born by you.
*All Items are Original
*I would prefer a very straight-forward transaction with no haggling, best if you are in the Klang Valley and we should do our level best to
deliver the items to you free of charge.

Rare opportunity to own 4 gems.

Yours Truly,
Quinta Ruban

Last edited by quintaruban on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
quintaruban
quintaruban
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!) Empty Re: Audiophile Jazz Vocal (Ladies) Lot of 4 (SOLD in Record SPEED!)

Post by bal Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 am

Hi, i would like to purchase this lot. Could you call me at 012-3058090? I did not see a contack number in your add.

Thanks.

Bal.

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down