Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD

Go down

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Empty Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD

Post by sollehah Mon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Baby310

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Baby210

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Baby410

VIBRATION

For audio components to achieve their best potential, they must synergize well together. Cables connecting them should deliver a full-spectrum, linear result without coloration. Components must be isolated from shelves, rack, and floor, which can introduce "character" into the system via their interaction with vibrations. Also, components must be isolated from one another to allow each to work independently in order to synergize well together.
The following product is helpful for achieving the highest degree of operating synergy and ultimate system performance.

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Babybo10

Baby Bootie: These tiny feet provide unsurpassed isolation for compact components, DACs, power supplies, etc. weighing from four ounces to about ten pounds. Individually molded from a unique platinum-cured blend of silicones and silica. 1/2" diameter by .286" high (12.7mm x 7.3mm).

Baby Bootie: RRP US$3.89 each or RM13.60 each.
Selling 8 pieces of Baby Bootie (Brand New - Black) US$31.12 or RM108.80 excluding Customs Import Tax & Shipping Costs to M'sia.
Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Baby10

Reviews/Comments:

Gary Bishop, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Baby booties are tiny, but they're a lot better than Isonodes (and anything else I've tried) for smaller components. I use them under all my power supplies and my DAC. Gives better presence and slam, better clarity, and better bass. Just like the Tenderfoots that I've been using for a long time now, they don't have a sonic "signature" that I can detect. My advice to anyone looking for low-cost footers: definitely try the Herbie's footers."
Andy Fawcett, Merrimac, Australia

"Destined for the Linn Lingo power supply, I can’t say that my expectations for the Baby Booties were especially high ... but the transformation was pretty jaw-dropping! I could spend a paragraph listing the improvements in detail, but it wouldn’t tell you any more than a two-word observation from my listening notes – 'better everything!' Seriously, if there’s anywhere in your set-up that you can utilize these, just do it."
John in NC

"The Baby Booties have added even more clarity to an already excellent DAC that I built from a kit."
Stefano Amico, Livorno, Italy

"I've put Baby Booties under my power outlet. Wow, I never tought that they could make such a difference! My congratulations for your excellent audio products!"
William Negele, Boise, Idaho

"I received the baby booties yesterday and when I opened the package I initially thought you forgot to include the booties. Then I saw the small packet and found four tiny round translucent discs. I thought you have got to be kidding. Are these tiny discs really going to work? I purchased these to go under my RAM modified Samsung sacd player which is (as weight goes) a pretty light player. Well I went ahead and replaced the Mapleshade iso blocks with the booties and was immediately impressed with how completely stable the player became on the equipment rack. A + so far. I loaded the first cd, hit play and WOW! I couldn't believe it, the bass not more of it, but tighter and more well defined, the treble and mid range were crystal clean, no more grain. It was though I could see further in to the recording venue. This was with cd after cd. What more can I say? I am thrilled with the level of improvement these booties have made in my system. I'm keeping them and plan on ordering more. (bigger footers for heavier equipment) Considering my experience with the baby booties, I can highly recommend them."
Duster, Bellingham, Washington

"All the Isonodes in my main system except those placed under my isolation transformer have been replaced by Baby Booties. Under my Motorola digital CATV terminal, the Baby Booties absolutely slay the Isonodes. The now even lower noise floor is so-o-o nice. Leading edges are now without grain and very smooth without sounding softened. The bass is tighter, the imaging far more complex and layered, and the soundstage presentation is very relaxed and natural.
"Tenderfoot feet under my Acurus direct-input amplifier way outperformed the mushy-sounding Isonodes as well. A big improvement."
David Aiken, Parkinson, Australia

"The baby booties went onto a small headphone amp that is my bedroom system and gave me two surprises. First their size, which was much smaller than I expected, and then the result which was much better than I expected for feet that small. I liked the results a lot."
Wayne Reid, Norcross, Georgia

"The Baby Booties completely blew me away -- I couldn't believe the impact they had in my system. They were particularly exceptional under the Musical Fidelity X-SERIES Components (X-Can2 Headphone Amplifier and the X10-D Tube Line Stage). Some of the improvements were an increase in bass definition and tightness. Better instrument definition."
Glen Zorn, Seattle, Washington
"I was recently forced by lack of appropriate cabling to stack my Bel Canto DAC-1 on top of an MSB Digital Director, with a Bright Star Little Rock 5 in between. Both the DAC and Little Rock sit on Baby Booties. Although this was an emergency measure (I would normally never stack components), it sounds so good that I'm afraid to change anything, a fact I blame in large part on the Baby Booties. Thanks a lot!"
Alec Fu, London, United Kingdom

"The booties and tenderfeet worked great for me! Amazing (ss headphone amp, Bel Canto DAC2, PSU). The improvement was quite marked -- better instrument separation and focus, better timing, less harshness in vocals."
Steve Luntz, Oakland, California

"Adding Baby Booties under homemade isolation platforms helped pull together a number of half-baked virtues in my system into a pleasing overall character."
Glenn Cosentino, New Jersey

"After placing MiniDots under the Ultimate Outlet and Baby Booties under the Grado preamp, I could not believe the increased detail in my music. There seems to be more space and air around each instrument and a greater sense of depth. My speakers are another step closer to becoming invisible."
Norm Handwerger, Maryland

"With Herbies Baby Booties on the Merlin Bam, I heard an expanded soundstage, both in depth and width. Most significantly was an increase in resolution and image definition. The sound just got more clear and clean. The images were clearly outlined and separated. I won't say the bass got any deeper, but it certainly was soooo much better defined. The tonality also seemed a bit more natural and 'right'. Voices had a firmer finese. Instruments were more coherent and balanced. Dynamics a little sharper.
"Ok, we are not talking about night and day changes here, but the improvements were quite dramatic."
Benjamin Yee, Fremont, California

"The Baby Booties are working well with my DAC, its power supply, my Musical Fidelity tube buffer and Oppo 970 DVD player. The Baby Booties added some additional detail and definition to my system."
Robert Browne, Santa Monica, California

"The Baby Booties are great as are all of the products I've purchased from you."
Adjie Adhiningrat, Indonesia

The Baby Booties under my power distributor has made a substantial difference in cleaning up the grunge I didn't think I have. The Booties didn't look like it could do much, but again I was mistaken. I am now an addict to all your products."
Stewart Glick, New York

"I tried the baby booties under my little Winsome Labs Mouse amp (it is very small, weighs probably under a pound). My intended use for them is under a dvd player in my wife's system that we also use for a cd player in that system (Oppo DV971). I prefer the sound of the amp with the baby booties. Seems to take a bit of an edge off (Diana Krall's voice, to be specific); just sounds more natural. Just for the heck of it, I put the isonodes under the amp, and in comparison to the baby booties, the isonodes removed the edge also, but seemed to have removed some of the overall clarity. I actually prefer the amp with its own feet than with the isonodes. But the baby booties sound best."
KS, California

"I just tried the Baby Booties on my new stereo preamp. I had been using Baby Booties on my phono preamp from the start. In my A/B/A/B test, I got the desired result. This was interesting to me not so much in itself, since I have been using Baby Booties and Tenderfeet with great success, but because the stereo preamp already benefitted from UltraSonics. In other words, though I was actually concerned about over-damping in this application, I didn't know whether the addition of Baby Booties would matter. Well it did, and though the difference was subtle it was very noticeable and I smiled when I heard it. This was a big win -- thank you."

Links: http://herbiesaudiolab.home.att.net/compfeet.htm
and
http://herbiesaudiolab.home.att.net/bbootie.htm

Selling: RM120. SOLD !
Seller's preference: Email rjzarina@yahoo.com or SMS/Call: 019-3464456 for immediate response. I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer rather than in this forum as there are hifi4sale members who have the habit of jumping in the forum making all sort of inquiries/instructions but never have the intention of buying. Sorry! I don't have time for "time waster".

Visit my Lelong Store: Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Vms
24,502 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

Baby Bootie Microphonic-Absorbing AV component feet (New) SOLD Baby510
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down