Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match?

2 posters

Go down

KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match? Empty KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match?

Post by pokcek Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Anyone can share with me a topic as i mention?
I just bought KEF iQ5 & match it with Azur 840A,Azur 350C cd player & Dac Magic. The latest DAC from Cambridge Audio & yet not been tested..but i saw in Youtube video most of Cambridge Audio they paired with KEF speakers..

Thanks
pokcek

pokcek
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match? Empty Re: KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match?

Post by sph Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Perfect match? "Perfect" is hardly the appropriate word to use. "Good match" would be more likely.

Do you like what you hear coming out from your speakers? If you do, then it's a good match. If you don't like what you hear, then it's not a good match. Simple as that.

Your amp, CD player and DAC appear more than decent enough to give a good account of itself. I'm sure you will be satisfied with it .... for the time being.

Of course you can improve on it by various methods or tweaks - some expensive, some cheap. Some tweaks or mods have been discussed in this website. But be aware that any mods you do to your equipment may affect your equipment warranty.

Enjoy the music!

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match? Empty Re: KEF iQ5 combine with Cambridge Audio is it perfect match?

Post by pokcek Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks bro..as matter in fact i will use some tweaks made from iron wood of Borneo to makes sound more clear & control as my back up.Hopefully it works..

Thanks for your opinion makes me feel better.

pokcek
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down