Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Phlips CD 373 ~Sold~

Go down

Phlips CD 373 ~Sold~ Empty Phlips CD 373 ~Sold~

Post by Naim-ThoR Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

Phlips CD 373 ~Sold~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4Ii3JJlGxunGuX5Lt85wT3iRVQ-dnbfu2IHZQXMpRKkxPrTjeDg

Vintage Philips CD373 for sale
Made in belgium during the early 1990.
It matched very well with vintage audio amplifier leak/sansui setup to offer you excellant warmth,analogue alike sounding.Almost close to LP sounding.

I have compared it with my cd94,i cant tell you how much better sounding it is,but they are equally good for vocal,may be slightly fallshort on certain dynamics but still very closed between two despite that the 4x different in price Rolling Eyes ..ofcourse not forgetting the facts that CD94 is a solid rock and its CDM1 always the ulimate laser for its relaibility and performance,no doubt it is still regard as one of the most soughter player as standalone transport.What a Face

I am strongly recommend...this is for those who mostly listen to jazz and vocal...and ofcourse if you listen most to rock and very dynamic music,it still can deliver but could be much better off leave it to Naim.

spec:

CDM4/11
TDA1541 DAC
digial out
remote yes[but have lost the controller]

No SKIP,No defect. else moneyback.albino
Cosmetically wise ,have sign of use,but consevatively above 70%

Personally warrenty to up to 30days

Arrow Asking $555 negoSOLD
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor