Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

+7
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
azri
hazy
shukor
bryanz
hoyhoysum
dannyqtyp
11 posters

Go down

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by dannyqtyp Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am

AMC CVT 3030 TUBE AMPLIFIER (USED).Condition 7.5/10 Rms 30 watt .1992.Made in USA.Rm 350.Interesed call 016-9175557 (SOLD)AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Amccvt3030amp
OLDE WORLDE - AMC CVT3030 VALVE AMPLIFIER

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Amccvt3030ampRETRO GRADE
The phrase 'traditional values in a modern setting' best describes AMC's remarkable CVT3030 valve amplifier, says David Price.
It's surprising that AMC should go the way of the dodo. Their £750 CVT3030 integrated valve amplifier was a cracking product, one that deserved to succeed more than most. The truth is that its concept was probably just a little too ahead of its time.

If NAD had ever made a tube amp, then this would have been it. Designed by Peter Bath (who worked for Dolby, AR and indeed NAD), and manufactured by IEEE in Taipei (makers of Cambridge Audio, Luxman, Proton and indeed NAD products), it shared considerable DNA with the ubiquitous 3020.
While the technical design was different, the concept was remarkably similar - an innovative, beautifully built, plainly styled, no-nonsense integrated amplifier with focus very much on sonics. This time though, valves were used to deliver the sonic goods.

In 1992 tubes were about as trendy as 1970s fashion. Despite the efforts of - among others - this magazine, the joys of the thermionic valve weren't as universally recognised back then as now. Many were mystified then when the CVT3030 appeared on the scene. It looked like a transistor amplifier, worked like a transistor amplifier (in terms of its reliability, low noise and user-friendliness) but certainly didn't sound like one!

Its construction was a sublime mix of the old and the new. The boxy, dark grey 430x115x285mm case housed a sturdy metal chassis, explaining its considerable 12kg weight. Beautifully laid out inside, it featured separate pre and power amp sections.
The latter was split into discrete left and right sides, each running two fixed bias EL34s complete with their own thermostatically controlled silent running cooling fans, plus seven high voltage MOSFETs. Each output transformer was a large, generously specified affair with both 4 and 8ohm taps, while extensive attention was given to power supplies.

Despite its sparse aesthetics, the AMC was as generously specified as many early nineties midi systems. A phono stage was provided (and very good it was too), along with inputs for Phono, Tape, DAT, CD, Tuner, Video and Aux.
A switchable Tape Monitor, Source Direct switch, headphone socket and even Bass and Treble controls were provided. Round the back, there was no less than three high quality gold plated speaker binding posts per channel.

The result was a convincing musical performer which sounded quite unlike any of its price rivals. Its warm, big hearted nature made the most of music from any source. Bass is strong (if a little loose) with a very fluid and supple feel, midband lacks the clarity of its transistor rivals, but is very smooth and even handed without the slightest hint of an edge.
Treble is sweet and silky, but still spacious and detailed. The result is an amplifier which drives most modern loudspeakers as effortlessly as any solid-stater, yet invests the music with a delightfully natural, organic sound.

Of course, the AMC's sonics weren't perfect. Although nowhere near as coloured as the Quad IIs or Leak TL12s of yore, it certainly isn't as neutral as its (then) contemporary rivals like Cyrus's 3/PSX-R or Exposure's XX. Dyed-in-the-grain tube aficionados won't like it either, because it lacks the languid, rose tinted presentation of the likes of Leak's Stereo 20.
In truth, it should be judged as an attempt to bring some of the musicality of valves together with the user-friendliness of solid-state - and on those terms at least, it succeeds admirably. Although something rare these days, there are more CVT3030s around than you'd think.
Look hard and you can pick one up for as little as £250, although you should expect to add another £100 to that for a mint, boxed example. Even at this price though, you've got yourself a timeless bargain.

dannyqtyp

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by hoyhoysum Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Not fair leh! How come sold?

Call 3 times imediately upon listing but seller refuse to pick up phone. Send sms, no response....
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Empty Re: AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD

Post by bryanz Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm

this amp is shown in mudah.com n also lowyat.net...all different contact number n name...in mudah itself posted twice with different price...wat a scam..
bryanz
bryanz
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

I think so lah coz this morning i saw it at RM450, now at RM350...

Better watch out for this guy...
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by shukor Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 pm

I agree, all hifi kakis better watch out this guy!!! I did call the two adv in mudah. He use other people contact number

shukor
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 pm

i agree . bec. 5 minute he post i call sold . and this guy sound like panic man
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 am

i thought admin can trace whereabouts these scammers post?
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 am

azri wrote:i thought admin can trace whereabouts these scammers post?

If I could, I'd be paid millions for my investigative skills. Very Happy
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Moderator it is best if you write an email to him for clarification.

Is it really been sold? Who he sold to?

Why morning state at RM450, later edit to SOLD and evening time RM350

Come on lah taken us for a ride.

You should ban him if he is not sincere, this trade forum is not a play play area when money is dealt here...

Btw moderator why you got so many stars? I got three only?
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by alex Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:35 pm

hoyhoysum wrote:Btw moderator why you got so many stars? I got three only?

The answer is in your question, coz he is the moderator lorrrrrr

alex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 pm

hoyhoysum,awak cakap kelaluanlah.awak ini bukannya hifi kaki ,tapi boleh cakap hifi bisiness man,nak untung duit saja.tak dapat beli item ini hati tak siokkan.amp ini saya sudah jual kepada adik saya.dia siapa tak payah cakap dgn awak.tutup mulut engkau,jgn buat kacau.

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 pm

semua disini ,kalau saya ada tipu siapa punya duit boleh cakap disini,bagi semua untung untung man tau.awak ni muka mayak cantik.mayak duit dlm bank .mayak orang nak tipu awak.

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsam Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Danny,well done.Fxxx this guy,there only care how to make more money at here. Call them Untung-untung kakis is better.

mjsam

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm

hang.hang ingat nak beli harga murah murah,lepas tu nak jual harga tinggi tinggi,untung mayak mayak.pocket masuk cao cao.bodoh punya orang pun taulah.hang dengar apa,hang dengar bunyi duit,ding ding ding.

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Hot laaa.. Evil or Very Mad

Danny..kasi cool laaa

Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong Maaaaaaaaa Cool
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Hang,hang disana.kenapa diam diam.berani cakap orang busuk busuk.tak berani maaf maaf.hang orang ni sapa sapa wa tau.muka hijau hijau.pakaian putih putih.badan kurus kurus.minuman dan makanan merah merah.gigi tajam tajam .lidah panjang panjang.mata besar besar.hati hitam hitam.nak dpt barang harga rendah rendah.jual barang harga tinggi tinggi.kawan kawan disini jagalah sikit sikit.talak duit jgn main main disini.....

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Hang,hang disana.kenapa diam diam.berani cakap orang busuk busuk.tak berani maaf maaf.hang orang ni sapa sapa wa tau.muka hijau hijau.pakaian putih putih.badan kurus kurus.minuman dan makanan merah merah.gigi tajam tajam .lidah panjang panjang.mata besar besar.hati hitam hitam.nak dpt barang harga rendah rendah.jual barang harga tinggi tinggi.handam hang kuat kuat.kawan kawan disini jagalah sikit sikit.talak duit mayak mayak .jgn main main disini.....

dannyqtyp
AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD Stars16

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD I_icon_gender_male Number of posts: 22
Registration date: 2009-01-22

AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD I_icon_profile AMC CVT 3030 integrated amp (Used) SOLD I_icon_pm

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyqtyp Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

heiyensum,berani hang angkat mobile phone hang,see how i shoot u hardly. Mad

dannyqtyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Danny,
3 posts in succession is enough. Stop it.

Last edited by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsam Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Ooi,the guy who just care make money.You want cheapest,you can go to Bricfield/Tun Sambanthan or Chow Kit .Rm 30 once and than sold it in Rm 300 at Genting highland. x10 income.How?

mjsam

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 am

Yes i do business, is there anything wrong with it? This is a trade forum and traders are welcome to participate. This i believe is not a charity organization.

Yes i buy equipment cheap, i restore/ repair it to a state that it will last quite some time for new owners to enjoy? I warrant my equipment i sold. Is there anything wrong to mark up my price for the work done on restoration and warranty on equipment? Is it a crime or a sin to mark up the price? Further the seller offer a low price, i did not arm twist him for the price.

I call danny up upon arriving back home late coz i forgot to take it work. He apologise to me for the rude sms and from conversation he is not good in english and that might hamper him from explaining properly.

He explain that he bought it used at mudah and at a high price (1k+) and it is a problematic set. He feel being cheated especially buying it via internet. Upon checking he found out that repairing it back will require him paying for 1K+ almost like buying a new set. His brother upon realising his brother intention to sell it, ask him if he could have that unit. Danny gave that amp to his brother instead since he is going to lose a lot of money from it.

He did not advertise at mudah nor at lowyat. Danny must have bought it from the advertiser.

Well Danny next time you can advertise in Malay...no harm done.

I feel sorry for your dilema.

Btw Danny and mjsan is the same person.
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:03 am

betul juga mamat ipoh ni. he selling amc very cheapo sure all kaki hifi geram not get it.

what ever danny batter next time u put high rate .
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsam Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:56 am

Hoyhoysum,saya nak minta maaf juga di sini kalau ada salah.Perniaga memang macam ini.Saya tak tahu awak ada buat byk kerja semasa jual barang .Kerja byk sudah buat ,tentulah gaji nak minta byk.Kalau ada sesiapa berminat Amc cvt 3030 lagi,boleh phone Mr.Lee 016-3221655 amp ini dia sudah byk buat.Tetapi sebelum beli,tengok betul-betul,try betul-betul.Jangan bayar di bank.Cash & carry safety sikit.Itu sajalah.Harap semua pembeli boleh shopping gembira.TQ

mjsam

Back to top Go down

Post by shaker Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi guys & all my dearest forumers,

I totally agree with the victim,Mr Danny that were beeing hit hi & low from each angle.FYI,I'm not a frenz of him & not even know who he are.Just wanna share something or maybe a "food of thought" to all.I sometime realised that old stuffs that being advertised here are higher that the time it was new.Come on guys, don't spoilt the hifi world & be realistic.We have to consider that electrical goods are subject to DEPRECIATION.Bought 5-10 years ago but still selling at the same price as new or maybe higher.What's happening here?.Anybody can help me to explain?.All we want to make hifi as an wonderful hobby(off course burning money...hahaha).So let us pity to new comers that don't know what's the price (brand new) & grabbed the old stuff(just b'cause being rated 5 stars in hifi magazine) without thinking the remaining lifetime of period of that stuff.

shaker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down