Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nac72 + NAP140 -sold-

Go down

Naim Nac72 + NAP140 -sold- Empty Naim Nac72 + NAP140 -sold-

Post by Naim_Audio Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

mate:

Has this combo for sale result of supernait trade.Rolling Eyes

If you have read this you will know how fancies these combo sounds a like.And you surely know Naim Olive is the best musical series over black box[read more info from this forum]. I personally admitted black box sereis no doubt is very attacking beast but it lacking "SOUL" or "Emotion"...Chrome series being too "Blurring" to my Golden ear standard.

If you have never heard about it you should be considering buying it at all cost .

Complete SNAICs kits supplied...All Olive series.free also DIN to RCA if you do not use Naim CDP.

Asking RM3344 firm.

[If you google the lelong.com.my for other seller info ]after comparison you would surely agreed this is one of the best buy combo..if you need extra power supply i have one HiCAP going for RM3688 [year 2000 model]..shinning condition. Some dealer said "NEW OLD Stock"..simply remove its serial number and show you the inner shinning parts to convinced you.

If you need Naim SNAPs i have a bumper chrome series letting go at Rm800.affraid..the improvement escalating to no end..one got it hook, thats it ..BINGO!
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down