Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim NAC112 + NAP180 @!@ sold..

Go down

Naim NAC112 + NAP180  @!@ sold.. Empty Naim NAC112 + NAP180 @!@ sold..

Post by 1541 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Great moment is here..HiEnd worldClass sounding machine well within your reach. This Christmas would be another exciting hours for some good musics.

NAC112 pre + NAP180 power combo to let Go.

Well matched,excellant sounding combo.I bet you will be drawn into after first listening.

Why is NAC112. A decend modern high quality pre,detail,clear,fast and clean & low noise floor. Bag of features:- programmable level input, Unity gain for AV input & Auto switching sensing input,much more solid die-cast aluminium chassis.

Why is NAP180 Effective power plant that employs best TO-3 Bipolar transistors for known richer harmonics and liquid smooth high extension,fabulous fast transcient, Rolex - timing Shocked could deliver the bass to topple buildings Laughing

A very unique sonic character over the little dried sounding Mosfet topology [Black box series amp] thats why some serious hifi bugs still prefer the Chrome/Olive series...the thru-holes type components reminds me a Sansui player still well served after 40years with zero service intervention I love you

With another HiCAP upgrade [ on offer too] ,noticeable performance escalating, sound much more lively and lovely.

Great cosmetic,completed with cabling &lead ,ready to serve new master immediately .Idea

My best asking,just below RM5xxx.

some images
Naim NAC112 + NAP180  @!@ sold.. Nac112

Naim NAC112 + NAP180  @!@ sold.. Rear112

Naim NAC112 + NAP180  @!@ sold.. NAP180
Everything are in its original condition,even all the solder joints.

-No serviced required,underused good item.

Free Gift [Terms applied,if you paid my asking price] to sweeten the deal & saving.
- Din to RCA [ for use with no naim CDplayer]
- Audiophile CDs [ Good vocalist]
- Philips CDplayer 584[1541 CDM4] - Great for Natural sound & Musicality!
* Naca 5 6meter pair [ entitle to combo taker, serious cable at discounted price!] .

Welcome your input and comment...at your service!

Note: The Supernait is also on offer..look at my previous post if you wish brutal performances under one roof!

Click on each for manual.

NAP180

Nac112
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down