Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nait XS -2 SOLD

2 posters

Go down

Naim Nait XS -2     SOLD Empty Naim Nait XS -2 SOLD

Post by Naim_Audio Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 am

Naim nait XS- 2 model.

With remote and manual...& some freebie

No ANY scratches . Only shadow that swallow..

[ Revised to $6000 latest model ] sold ..thanks pirat

Being said,confirmed a very GREAT amp to sing.
OR

Looking to trade with NAP250.2 only

actual image in 100% perfect sounding art sounding amp
Naim Nait XS -2     SOLD Light10

What was a confident users said:
Nait XS-2 is strengthened to 60/wch with a larger transformer.features a 380va, and bigger filter caps. It has a more muscular sound than Nait 5i. It has a preamp section so you CAN add a sub with the preamp out! This is a great feature for those of us who love subwoofers! Toss this on to B&W 805s and be impressed!

My Verdict,as i am the owner of Modern Nait 5i-V2,Nait Xs and superNait[SN] end user.

1. Nait XS-2,not a beefed up Nait 5i .Both are entirely built differently all together. a lot more grunt than the 5i-2 with a larger soundstage.The XS is far closer to the SuperNait than the 5i-2 and it certainly sounds like it.XS/SN is a bit more subtle but a touch better with midband/voices etc.

2. Famous last Naim words.... next you'll get a Flatcap 2,to charge up Nait or HICAP2 power supply further wetting your pants off.
3. Same as SN, the Xs 2 sounds as fast, immediate and has a solid image that’s hard to believe for the price.

4.Superbly fast, detailed, musical, not forced, brash, or bright, sufficient driving LOW dB speakers,and 50% the cost [than SN].
5. Friends compared SN with Xs-2, both and actually prefered the XS more.
6.A freind of mine still got my ex-SN, he is asking RM11,888 cash.Pls deal thru me only pls.
7. Pls bring along your low DB speaker to demo...i can show how it whack it to no end. be prepare before it wet your speakers.
8. Happy Christmas to you..Grab it before it gone.
9. Happy New year 2012 if you have read it next year this time,if still for sale..
10. Happy Chinese Lunar year 2012 and Gong Xi fat Chai,if still available..
11. After March,it will be gone forever.Prefer sell to keen buyer. I still have Nac202+ Nap200+ HICAP 2...enjoy so much will be put on sale next year if i have gone fed-up.
12. XS sounds very close to the 122X/150X , except the XS the bass is more deep & controlled.
13.If anyone upgrading to XS wants to sell on their 5i cheap do it quickly,wise move.
14. Always do it within your budget, otherwise you'll be sat at home with all Naim flagship 55x series,eating plain rice on your own as your wife has left you - but the music will sound ace!
15.Best speakers that match for Naim are... Naim speakers! And of course the usual suspects.. Neat, Rega, Epos, Linn, Sonus Faber, Totem, Royd, Spendor, Proac
16. Feel free to catch up with me..... Laughing
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down