Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nac72 +Nap180 (Sold)

Go down

Naim Nac72 +Nap180 (Sold) Empty Naim Nac72 +Nap180 (Sold)

Post by 1541 Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

The 72/180 was a classic Olive setup ..before the 102 came along..72/140 was a classic setup before the 180 came along..put dispute aside [Nac72 vs Nac102 & Nap140 vs Nap180).
72/180[500VA] is significantly more musical & mascular than Nait3,Nait5 & Nait XS[380VA].You can expect a NAP180/NAC72 to be a major improvement over a Nait-3 by many folds.
Compared to the Naits, the 72/180 just does PRAT more of everything ,Pretty insane if a 72/180 combo won't blow a Nait3/5 out of the water.
if didn't work maybe there was something wrong with the setup else its time you packed it up for sale!for sure a well set up[with spks] they make great sounds all the way to heavenly PRAT Nirvana.

now 's the time for you to move on up the ladder..
180 will not be stretched and running out of steam as easily as Nap90,110 , 140 & 150.All of them sounded like a lightweight proton-saga compared with the obviously greater authority of the proton-Inspira 180 .It is faster,high-torque,powerful,absolutely mental roadster giving more fun!
Extra juice would help to drive the speakers better as in better control over the drivers.I had tried my first blackie combo[112/150], and right from cold it had been slayed.The 72/180 clearly was a winner.

Energy bill will never explosively grow,but somehow listening pleasure yes. It is worth budgeting for a hicap as a follow up rig,with Hicap upgrade, 72/180/Hicap/ are a very serious music making system, far more powerful and detailed ,you can follow the bassline much more clearly,in my case,the Ah-laes seem to be digging deeper than before.Guitars sound alot sweeter,a more spacious sound.Ofcourse it does deliver a tremendous amount of detail if the source & speakers are up to it.

Nap180 is an excellent amp especially at the used prices rightnow as compare to NAP250, in fact id say one of the best bargain powerful amps to be found around now.
If you partner the Nac82 with the Nap180 also a matched pair as they compliment each other..if u have read about Nac32+Upgrade cards,you would hold your urge on Nac82...Clear enough u wont do it...but to save hard enough to go for Nac52

*Please be aware that any Naim equipment demands the best quality "other" system components to perform at its best. I've had this 72 preamp, teamed with a Naim CDi, Dual teddyCap and 180 and the overall sounds really kinda fanatic horses, to me its another chapter in the PRAT bible ! I strongly disagree with some comments about harsh top end as i have never found this to be the case.Everyones has different ears, its personal taste at the end of the day.

pls pay a visit..to find out more.

Nap72 - S/N 8xxxx
Nap180 S/N 9xxxx
with all interconnect cables

All for RM4sold to a nice gentleman.

Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90