Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

2 posters

Go down

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Empty Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 am

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 275989080_tp

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 290854890_o ...Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 286329287_o

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 290800934_o

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 265129392_o

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 290803060_o

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 290843564_o ..Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 286329278_o
You are looking at the following item – Mark Levinson Cello Strings Audio RCA interconnect cable.

It was developed near the end of the Cello Ltd legacy for their attempt at penetrating the home theatre market. I’m not sure if you have ever heard of a Cello component before, but you will find it is in company with the best sounding components ever made. Cello Ltd was Mark Levinson’s 2
nd company and definitely his best work. The original equipment engineers for Cello are now working for Viola Labs and still produce the top of the market where reference audio is concerned.

Physical Condition – (New old stock) 1.0 metre of cable length to be delivered

Quantity – 1 pair, 2 cables

Size – 1.0 metre Length

Weight – 1 lb or less

Color beige outer jacket with printed words

Misc. – Great interconnect cable or this can be used for stereo analog interconnects, internal wiring for high performance applications such as crossovers, amplifiers and source internal wiring.

Operational Condition – Excellent (N.O.S. New old stock)

Description – Pair of 1.0 metre length of Mark Levinson Cello Ltd. Strings cable or to connect DIY electronic circuits. Cello Ltd. Strings is made up of Litz strands which are groups of very fine copper strands which are each coated with an insulating polyester material. This version has a full LITZ shield as well which is very rare to find such an expensive process used as a shield. These cables provide one of the best possible sounding analog cable used for audio system interconnects. Mark Levinson Cello Ltd. Strings cable is made by the company who FIRST manufactured Litz wire in the USA, New England Wire Technologies.

Enter the address below for info on Mark Levinson Cello Strings cables:
http://www.cello-audio.net/intro.cfm

Selling: RM395. SOLD

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hifi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
So many misinterpretations can be made via hifi4sale forum, and sometimes it is difficult to communicate effectively as everyone's level of English language proficiency differs.

Visit my Lelong Store: Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Vms
27,423 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD 290802959_o

Last edited by sollehah on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add links.)
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Empty price neo???

Post by vintageguys Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 am

hi the price still can neo, im from sarawak.

thanks
v.guys
vintageguys
vintageguys

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Source(s): SONY CDP-3000 x 2 / CDS-3000 / CDF-3000
Amplification: WESTERN ELECTRIC 91B MONO POWER AMP ( WE247A IPT)/ WESTERN ELECTRIC 7A MONO AMP / WESTERN ELECTRIC 14A MONO AMP
Speakers: Altec A4 FULL WINGS 803B HORN+288C / 515B+515C / N500-F DEVIDING NETWORK

http://myvintage-world.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Empty Re: Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 pm

vintageguys wrote:hi the price still can neo, im from sarawak.

thanks
v.guys

Answers to your queries...

1. Does the cable come with original RCA socket? If YES, does it
factory terminated? Any photo to view?

It is a very high-end cable. The Mark Levinson Cello Strings Ltd. interconnects were professionally silver-soldered with 100% Silver-plated audiophile RCA plugs (as they came unterminated). Silver is the best conducter for audio signal, and it won't rust or oxidized over time. Cable manufacturer like AudioQuest is now using Silver-plated plugs for their high-end ICs. Silver-plated connectors are more expensive than any Gold-plated plugs.

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Puresi10

2. Does it only come with 1m length per pair? Any alternative length available?

I only have the 1.0 metre length in stock i.e. my last pair.
If you want a longer length, please let me know because I will have to order them from my U.S. supplier in Middlefield, Connecticut, U.S.A. They still have stock.
It will take about 2-3 weeks to arrive depending on how fast is the Customs clearance at the KLIA Cargo Customs checkpoint. For special order, you are required to pay in full first (payment to our Maybank account) because we have experienced cases before where we have ordered a few things for customers, and when the items arrived and we paid import taxes and cost of the items in US Dollars, the customers did not turn up to collect and pay us for the items that they ordered.

3. What is your best price per m pair?

We advertised on hifi4sale website/forum for RM395.00. I can give you RM370.00 after Discount. Sale will be on first come/confirm, first serve basis.

4. Do you provide any courier service to Sarawak?

I can use POSLAJU National Courier (next day arrival) to post the ic to you in Sarawak. You will have to pay RM7.00 for the POSLAJU charges.

Just wonder have you tested the cable sound reproduction? I look forward your reply soonest.

I've tested this Mark Levinson Cello Strings ic before with my high-end Krell gear, it is true as being described in the website, I find the highs audibly smoother, a much better mid-bass, improved harmonic richness and definition, as well as an enhanced sense of ambient air about the low frequency instruments. Regarding the deepest bass, the Strings sound more satisfying overall in the lower frequencies because of their improved articulation of the mid-bass and the sense of definition on extremely low note fundamentals.
Like they said, "Mark Levinson only makes the BEST hifi components".

Regards,
Azlan 019-3464456 (hifigeek2003@yahoo.com)
Sales Manager for sollehah

--
Regards,

sollehah
sollehah

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD Empty Re: Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects (NOS) SOLD

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down