Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD

2 posters

Go down

Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD Empty Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD

Post by wpyee2010 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Selling a Naim CD3 CD Player (Used)

• Condition: 8/10 (Only due to age, mint condition, no scratches/dents & in perfect working condition) CD puck is NEW
  • Price: Sold
  • Contact: 012-209 6986 (Prices slightly nego & audition only for serious buyers)

This is one of the few Naim CDPs using the classic 1541 DAC chip. I used to own a Creek EVO CDP & Cambridge Audio DACMagic. From my A-B comparison tests, the CD3 beats both units when matched to a Nait3. Will save you $$$ compared to CD3.5 because no need to add power supply. Prefect match with Nait3. Selling because recently changed to 5i series.

Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD Img_3918

Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD Img_3919

Last edited by wpyee2010 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

wpyee2010
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD Empty Re: Naim CD3 CD Player (Used) SOLD

Post by 1541 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

It will also Beat the Marantz CD94MKI/II from head to tail.
Has huge potential after modification..a few things can be done.

I can offer "Upgrade" mod to this unit...not surprise it will walk over CD3.5/Hicapped or even CDX/XPS... Idea
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Post by wpyee2010 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:04 am

Still available. Price negotiable

Extract from Gramaphone CD3 & Nait3 review:

"Gramophone February 1997 139 at the homes of friends and colleagues, and have always been impressed by its ability to engage one's attention in a positive yet self-effacing manner. It is a quality the Nait 3 exhibits in good measure.

CD 3 is its ideal complement, a player which is at once forthright and articulate. Differences between CD players can be surprisingly large, with the less competent examples becoming strangely 'wearing' after a time, perhaps because the ear is troubled by aspects of the sound which don't quite gel. These differences are difficult to describe but are fairly easily perceived provided one doesn't try too hard - one should trust one's subconscious reactions. Tell-tale aspects are the ambience surrounding an orchestra; the way reverberation dies away; the clarity with which one can 'feel' the acoustic of a hall. These are aspects the CD 3 manages to convey extremely well. Rhythmic music retains its momentum very well indeed and one finds one's foot tapping almost in defiance of natural British reserve! Operation is a little fussy with the need to place the magnetic puck on the disc (and, instinct tells one, centre it fairly carefully) but I happily forgive that for the sheer involvement the CD 3 conveys.

This has to be one of the best sounding players around at or, I would suggest, substantially above this price."

wpyee2010
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down