Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD)

2 posters

Go down

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD) Empty Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD)

Post by tira Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 am

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD)
Here some sample music.

Real pix:

Huge Soundstage. Like fullrange..

The Cr95 is a real enigma. Boston sound made in Malaysia? It boggles the mind. But the sound of these little towers won me over and I shelled out two and half Franklins from my hobby stash money (which I had sworn would never be blown on Far-Eastern speakers). Lots of bass with these and pleasant mids, too.

I like acoustic music a lot and the CR95s love horns and strings, though they can rock when you need it. For 550.00 duckies these are really great. Get 'em on closeout. I like the beech ones though mine are black, and the towers are finished all around with veneer. Good looking!

Oh yeah, they're easy to drive at 8 ohms. My somewhat wimpy Sony receiver can drive them hard--loud as I want, and then some.- donbagley a AudioPhile

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/boston-acoustics/cr95/prd_145368_1594crx.aspx

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD) Dsc_4410

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD) Dsc_4411

Last edited by tira on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
tira
tira
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD) Empty Re: Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD)

Post by tira Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 am

Bump! Very Happy
tira
tira
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD) Empty Re: Boston Acoustics CR 95 Floorstander (SOLD)

Post by tira Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Bump
tira
tira
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by 4ire Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi, may i know does this speakers suitable for home theatre and how much is the best price? You can sms be back @ 012-2262688 (eric).
Thanks.

4ire

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down