Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Naca 5 Black 6M length pair (XOLD)

2 posters

Go down

Naim Naca 5   Black 6M length pair  (XOLD) Empty Naim Naca 5 Black 6M length pair (XOLD)

Post by 1541 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Naim Black version 6m+ pair square plug terminated.

Stiff and punchy, Very rounded performance best suit to any Naim speakers or any other AMPs

Naca 5, is a High Current design..[passive crossover hidden in the cable]
The plugs on A5 have been designed to provide the best possible electrical and mechanical contact and those who have tried alternatives plugs have agreed that the Naim plugs still to work the best!

Asking RMSOLD.[Free Postage 1 Malaysia]

Last edited by 1541 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Naim Naca 5   Black 6M length pair  (XOLD) Empty Re: Naim Naca 5 Black 6M length pair (XOLD)

Post by 1541 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 am

Cable Faq:

Naim amplifiers "sees" electrical characteristics of NACA5 to ensure their operational stability. Like mentioned,Naca 5 is part of the power amplifier,The control system is somehow complex,the optimum transfer function of any amplifiers achieved when the load impedance matches its output impedance,this what Naim Ampifier are looking at ..

Warn: There is a real risk of damage to your Naim amplifier from using speaker cable other than NACA5,be it happy or not the "best"spk cable for Naim amplifier is still no other"electrically "special than its Naca5.
I made/terminated some wonderful cables beat Naca5 but it isnt safe to used,because i cant copy that same electrical characteristic in my cable..even i "try" but to certain length issue,it is easily blown and may cost more expensive than the amps itself.Therefore in the end i still stick with Naca5.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Naim Naca 5   Black 6M length pair  (XOLD) Empty Re: Naim Naca 5 Black 6M length pair (XOLD)

Post by SnowCatZ Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

Bro, where is your location? Can I self collect? My location is PJ & Puchong. I want to ask u more on my nait 3 possible mods too....

SnowCatZ
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

SnowCatZ wrote:Bro, where is your location? Can I self collect? My location is PJ & Puchong. I want to ask u more on my nait 3 possible mods too....

The recipe is a low noise rails , to clear up the haze..to allow more intimate hearing [more Insight] !

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down