Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD!

Go down

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Empty Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD!

Post by quintaruban Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:02 am

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Roguea11

Dear Friends,
UP FOR SALE is the last part of my personal office system which was placed in my office cabin for ease of use :
The Rogue Cronus "Magnum" Integrated Amplifier
in fact - this is hardly used and i conservatively rate this 9 out 10 only because i have opened this up and changed
the speaker tap to 4 Ohms from 8, there ISN'T a ding/scratch/flaking of any sort and this was used in a smoke free
pet free office which is always cool - all in all this was used sparingly for little more than a year.

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_2212

Please note that i bought this from Nova Audio in early 2011 on a personal capacity, and for personal use not for
commercial use, i heard first heard these back in New York and the Cronus Magnum blew me away especially at
the price these were available for, i got this combo as it had a small footprint but stellar and wide-sounding unit.

The tubes have lots of life on them, but i have replaced the center driver tube with a RCA COMMAND 5814A NOS,
The Philips Jan 5814A recent issue that came with the original will also be bundled in.

The Cronus was paired with a Harbeth C7ES to astounding results with large soundstage, its probably one of the tube
amps that will produce a solid-state like bass line whilst keeping true to the magical tube midrange.

This is a 90 Watts Per Channel Integrated Amplifier that has plenty of power to drive any reasonably curved speaker,
the synergy it offers with a Harbeth C7ES or SHL5 is a marriage made in heaven! i've also run this with a friend's Magnepan 1.7
yesterday and it was truly magical!

This is the "Magnum" version which has larger output,better capacitors,coupling,resistors than the standard Cronus
which is only 50wpc, 2012 - Rogue released a new cover you can purchase (from Asia Sound Ampcorp Mall - Rogue's New Distributor)
and replace the KT90 with KT120 (which gives you approximately 100 wpc and) or KT88 for a different tonal signature, if you are into
tube rolling.

I am only compelled to let this go as our new office inter-grates a larger reference system two-steps away, and whatever personalized listening
can be done where i am seated, for that reason alone plus the sentiments of ownership of a great integrated amplifier, i can offer no discount
whatsoever on the price i am listing it for which includes the NOS RCA i paid premium price for.

I managed to snap some pictures in my office of the unit : (using iphone)

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_0917
a view from the top

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_0918
side elevation

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_0919
took a picture of the internal construction as well with pictures showing only the preamp tubes

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_0920
Bias Meter : Biasing is simple and is done without removing the top cover, and takes about 2 minutes with removable tool
attached to the chassis

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Img_0411
Nos RCA Command 5814A (Inclusive)

All The Details

What is it : Integrated Tube Amplifier
Preamp Tubes : 1x12AU7 Driver 12AU7 x 2 , 12AX7 x 2
Output : Electro Harmonix KT90 x 4
Make : Made in U.S.A
Speaker : 4 ohm or 8 ohms (unit set to 4 ohms) can be reset to 8 ohms.
Box : Yes
Manual : Yes
Remote : Yes
Condition : 9/10

I like clean, genuine transaction with no haggling or hanky-panky, prefer local pickup as unit is heavy,
first come first serve basis.Item is in Kelana Jaya (Petaling Jaya,Selangor)

PRICE : SOLD.

PLEASE PM ME (private message) ON HIFI4SALE.NET for more information.

PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE.

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Wd-rog10

Thank You!

Last edited by quintaruban on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
quintaruban
quintaruban
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD! Empty Re: Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier (Lightly Used 90 watts per Channel) SOLD!

Post by quintaruban Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Sold!
quintaruban
quintaruban

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down