Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used)

+4
phil33lai
bal
san sew
Maxx Audio
8 posters

Go down

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Empty Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used)

Post by Maxx Audio Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 am

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Img_1012

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Img_1011

140 watts per channel stereo power amplifier.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 33cm x 14cm x 24cm
Condition: 8/10. No box.
Price: RM3,400. Cash & Carry.

Please contact Max 0176778820 or Benjamin 0163229428 for appointments or auditions.

We are open on Sundays!

Last edited by Maxx Audio on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Owner of consigned item revised the price)
Maxx Audio
Maxx Audio
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.maxxht.com

Back to top Go down

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Empty Re: Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used)

Post by san sew Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:11 pm

what a joke ! if you buy it, like i did, new online at audioaffair uk it will cost cheaper or at least around same price, with shipment included.

san sew
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Empty Huh?

Post by bal Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Who appointed you our internet policeman?

And this, boys and girls, just about sums up the state of affairs of the economics of the world. Everyone wants cheaper and cheaper, so profit margins get smaller and smaller and quality gets lower and lower, and nett incomes get smaller and smaller. Eventually we all end up in the poor house. sigh. sad.

You cannot compare the purchase of equiptment from a dealer face to face, and nameless on the internet. Maxx has a family to feed, i am sure. And will probably take time to talk to you and let his air-con in his shop keep you cool while you test the amp until satisfied. That involves some cost on his side, and it is reasonable to expect this.

An internet trip to Audioaffair uk shows this to be on sale for 889 British pounds. Not much difference. I did not bother to check on the shipping cost. But dude, consider this... a price must be paid for the chance to inspect, test and ensure that what you are about to buy is working well. Consider your cost should your porduct be defective from the UK. The hassle. Let me ask you this... will you then take it to Maxx Audio and ask him to repair? And probably you will ask for a discount as well, no doubt.

I don't know Maxx from Adam, but really, please be happy with your product which is 10 Cents cheaper, give or take. But please don't go around saying that his price is a joke, which it is not. Many many things on the internet are cheaper. If it pleases you to purchase there, please go ahead, don't let us stop you. But that does not make Maxx price a joke.

Bal, really ticked off. Evil or Very Mad

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used) Empty Re: Quad 909 stereo power amplifier (used)

Post by phil33lai Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Totally agreed with Bal. Let the potential buyers to decide to buy from whom.

phil33lai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yss7401 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 pm

i agreed willing seller and willing buyer, seller has the right to sell how much, and buyer or potential has the right to nego.

yss7401
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by puchongvinyl Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:08 pm

yes, 100% agree with bal, yss & phil.

Its San Sew who is the joke.

So, Maxx, do we all get a discount? He he . . . Wink

puchongvinyl
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by san sew Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:35 pm

the right to inform the buyer of his choices is a canon law, who at the end takes the risk and the toll of where to buy or to deter. what prompted me is not the 10 cents approach but the situation I faced when i was disbursing funds to buy a decade year old equipment at market internet rates. So ITS UP TO THE BUYER. please do not take me bad - an informed buyer is worth more than a 100 of untoward comments, if you felt so, but i can vouch only on my averment and i never intended to hurt or cause injury, notwithstanding to the fact that i am indeed sorry for the use of the word joke.

san sew
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 pm

It's a strong man that knows when to apologise. I too must say sorry if my words were harsh. the word 'joke' got to me. Sometimes on the internet, it's easy for us to press 'send', only to regret the use of a word, without intending to do any harm.

Many thanks for clarifying San Sew.
Take Care and Be well.
Bal Very Happy

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by phil33lai Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Let's make "hifi4sale" a good site for everyone who is passionate about sound system. Be it solely for buy & sell purpose, or sharing some knowledge doesn't really matter, as long as everybody is courteous to each other.

phil33lai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:38 pm

...after all that has been said, I'm glad Bal you said what was said. Which is true. I would not put it in so many words, but defiantly in a more crude manner.
Anyone were to do internet shopping, should also do some internet research on sellers before doing an 'averment'. However by removing the word 'joke' doesn't mean anything. He's just merely clarifying that he said what he said. Which is a joke to me.
Always a story behind the price. And anyone who know the seller, knows
what kind of person he is....maybe that's why they are our 'kakis'.
...and a well research buyer is worth 100 funny comments.
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx Audio Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:29 am

bump
Maxx Audio
Maxx Audio

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.maxxht.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lls Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Guys,

Just take it easy! I think most of us been disturbed enough by some one (been suspended) who keep using vague words here lately. Thats why our emotion come first! Remember we have a common interest here-music! Anyway! Happy New Year to Hifi4sale and all of you who love music.

Cheersssssssssssss!

lls
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down