Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Epos ES14 spk (Sold)

2 posters

Go down

Epos ES14 spk (Sold) Empty Epos ES14 spk (Sold)

Post by 1541 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Epos 14 with stands
Condition 8+/10
Price: Rm1600
Single Banana post
Purchased from Official Naim dealers
Item already in KL. Whom have interest pls come forward.

Epos 14 is a very good speakers for Naimese and others,it is one of the most recommended speakers /talk-about bigBOY intimate toy besides the legend SBL/Neat/DMS/PMS/.
One of the finest speakers ever made and built to JamesBond 007 standards from the very best British series.
Epos14 i believe its a very special spks that will transform your listening times - supremely musical, whilst remaining precise and rhythmical and completely truthfully represented across all the frequencies.

EPOS 14 [crossover less] can be driven active fairly easily ,hook it to Nac42/Nap110, you are assured of Naim PRAT all the way to its root.

Epos speakers are the few" budget friendly ,$$ can buy" and proven match absolutely well with Naim setup.

Epos ES14 spk (Sold) Epos1410

Last edited by 1541 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Epos ES14 spk (Sold) Empty Re: Epos ES14 spk (Sold)

Post by 1541 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:39 am

Hello. geng kawan

I don't really know why I'm doing this perhaps its an itch everyone have to scratch in a route and the world isn't going to end after TODAY!!

They sound fantastic with the Nait 1 i had heard before ,but I just can't get the thought out of my head.

To do the speakers a justice I'm thinking of either a NAP 140 or a NAP 160 would be able to bring the best out of him.

I'm happy to discuss further on these beauty.

The Epos14s are in perfect working order and sounds absolutely stunning[You know all the rest i'm sure! I love you ]. Its in excellent condition apart from a very slight blemish so small to an extend I can't pick it up with my camera lenses .

Items can ONLY be inspected and seen working and to save any hassles,so this obviously means a KL sale only as they are already there.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Epos ES14 spk (Sold) Empty Price ?

Post by a2z Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 am

Hi !

Still available ?
Can i have your contact ?

Thanks & Regards

1541 wrote:Epos 14 with stands
Condition 8+/10
Price: Rm1600
Single Banana post
Purchased from Official Naim dealers
Item already in KL. Whom have interest pls come forward.

Epos 14 is a very good speakers for Naimese and others,it is one of the most recommended speakers /talk-about bigBOY intimate toy besides the legend SBL/Neat/DMS/PMS/.
One of the finest speakers ever made and built to JamesBond 007 standards from the very best British series.
Epos14 i believe its a very special spks that will transform your listening times - supremely musical, whilst remaining precise and rhythmical and completely truthfully represented across all the frequencies.

EPOS 14 [crossover less] can be driven active fairly easily ,hook it to Nac42/Nap110, you are assured of Naim PRAT all the way to its root.

Epos speakers are the few" budget friendly ,$$ can buy" and proven match absolutely well with Naim setup.

Epos ES14 spk (Sold) Epos1410

a2z

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:50 am

Speakers have already SOLD..you may post it on WTB section, i am sure someone will approach you. many thanks.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down