Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp

2 posters

Go down

Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp Empty Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp

Post by TheVinlyShop Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Item Number: FALP025

Brand/Label/Format: *FIDELIO 180g LP*

Detailed

Mastered by Kevin Gray & Pressed at RTI on 180g Vinyl!

Anne Bisson and Simaudio join forces with legendary producer, conductor, and arranger Guy St-Onge, along with René Laflamme of Fidelio Audio, bassist Normand Guilbault, and drummer Paul Brochu, to deliver a masterpiece of exceptional music that is sure to take your breath away.

This fantastic audiophile recording features a rich and warm midrange, with sultry tones that envelop and embrace. The first time you hear Bisson's crystal clear voice, you'll likely get shivers, while subsequent listens will reveal a depth and emotional core that resonate long after the final chord has sounded. Melodies soar with a delicate confidence through changes that are a unique blend of jazz and vocal pop.

"For anyone that believes great vinyl can’t be pressed from a digital master, look no further than Anne Bisson’s Blue Mind, recorded live with minimal overdubs (only one track, “Dragonfly” features overdubbing) at Reference Studio in Saint-Calixte, Quebec. Vacuum-tube Neumann microphones contribute greatly to the pressing’s enormous, breathy sound... Fidelio brilliantly captures this essence, with Kevin Gray extracting every last ounce of dynamic range on LP. The result? It sounds like a master tape. Count on hearing this gem in many rooms at upcoming hi-fi shows." - TONEAudio, No. 46, May 2012

We couldn't be more excited to present such an exquisitely recorded album from a truly gifted performer.

"From the minute I first heard Anne Bisson's Blue Mind, I immediately knew that we would have to bring this album to the world. I sat in my seat, transfixed and in awe, for the whole thing. And then I listened to it again!" - Bob Bantz, President, Elusive Disc, Inc.

"I hope you feel the immense pleasure I had singing and playing these songs with the two extraordinary musicians that accompanied me through this journey. Last but not least, a special thanks to a very caring man who guided and inspired me, Guy St-Onge. Something really magical happened, and now it's yours to discover!" - Anne Bisson

Blue Mind was recorded July 21-22, 2008, at Reference Studio in St-Calixte, Québec. It was mastered by Marc-Olivier Bouchard, assisted by René Laflamme, at Pure Mastering in St-Calixte. There are no overdubs on any song except "Dragonfly". With the exception of "Hoping Love Will Last" (Steve Hackett), all songs were written by Anne Bisson.

Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp Falp0210

Price:RM185
The Vinyl shop 0321100584
Sungei Wang Plaza

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp Empty Re: Anne Bisson-Blue Mind Lp

Post by jarethgan Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 pm