Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Tube only Violin LP

Go down

The Tube only Violin LP Empty The Tube only Violin LP

Post by TheVinlyShop Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Daniel Gaede, Violin - Xuesu Liu, piano - The Tube Only Violin

Label: Tacet
Genre: Classical
Product No.: ATAC L117
Availability: In Stock
Category: 180 Gram Vinyl Record

Reviewer: Marcos
I never ceases to astound me that record companies like Tacet and Stockfisch can produce beautiful-sounding recordings with wonderful music on one lowly 33.3 rpm disc. The American companies, with the "bigger is better" strategy, are now trying to sell us sets of 4 single-sided 45 rpm records. I admit that, from my experience, most audiphiles would indeed rather spend more time cleaning and changing records than actually listening, so the companies probably know their audience. In any case, I am glad to see that a few companies still cater to those who demand high quality, great sound, great music AND don't want to get up ever 9 minutes to change the record. No knocks against the 45 rpm discs - I own some myself (the double-sided) and they are very good. I just think it can be accomplished at 33.3, or at least enough of it that people would trade off the theoretical sonic bonus for the 33.3 convenience of the single disc and more music per side

The Tube only Violin LP Atac_l10

Price:RM185
The Vinyl Shop 0321100584,0321439406
Sungei Wang Plaza

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down