Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD

+3
chenht
kelin
symphonyclassicaudio
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty WARNING TO ALL HIFI ENTHUSIAST !!

Post by kelin Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty
Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty Bowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)
KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD I_icon_minipost by symphonyclassicaudio on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am
That proved to be the biggest mistake because that was the last time i saw the speakers or heard from harry. I knew something was not right when after the second month when i tried contacting him and he never answered my calls and only sent sms asking me to give him time etc. Its been six months now and the last message i got from him was that he sold the speakers to someone that had not paid him and that he would pay me by 15 feb. True to his word 15 feb came and went and there is no money.
I am really saddened by this because i have been buying quite a bit of equipment from this forum as some of you who have dealt with me will know and it has always been a pleasurable experience. Anyways i have learned my lesson to not be so trusting in future and hope that none of you will ever be in my predicament. Harry im sure you will be stricken with many bad things for mother nature has a way of punishing people like you.

kelin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty Re: KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD

Post by chenht Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 am

Kelin, I ma soryy to hear your ordeal and predicament. Used equipment is a very small cirlce here and with the help of intenet, dishonest dealers will very soon be out of business.
chenht
chenht
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Cary Audio
Amplification: Eletrocompaniet
Speakers: Sonus Faber

Back to top Go down

KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty Re: KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD

Post by hangleng Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:40 am

Hello Kelin,
I am empathetic to your experience. Last year I bought an Audio Research Reference II MK II preamp from him for RM17,000. He gave a lot of promises when I wanted to buy but after I bought none of the promisses are kept until today.

hangleng
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by runemaster Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 pm

KK-NG wrote:
kelin wrote:KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty
Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)
KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD I_icon_minipost by symphonyclassicaudio on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am
That proved to be the biggest mistake because that was the last time i saw the speakers or heard from harry. I knew something was not right when after the second month when i tried contacting him and he never answered my calls and only sent sms asking me to give him time etc. Its been six months now and the last message i got from him was that he sold the speakers to someone that had not paid him and that he would pay me by 15 feb. True to his word 15 feb came and went and there is no money.
I am really saddened by this because i have been buying quite a bit of equipment from this forum as some of you who have dealt with me will know and it has always been a pleasurable experience. Anyways i have learned my lesson to not be so trusting in future and hope that none of you will ever be in my predicament. Harry im sure you will be stricken with many bad things for mother nature has a way of punishing people like you.
mr kelin today23/02/2013..xxxxu.only one month 17 days..not six months.,how come moderator put positive comments.dun simply drop bom,,his word 15 feb---only 7 days,,i feel that u are con-man...sorry use yr word < i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast dun sale anything to u ,,cos i feel u are troubleman ,,>...thanks yr not firm comments

I have to add this for you, KK-NG.

"The pot calling the kettle black"

Feel does not justify other people as conman, or troublemaker.

runemaster
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 pm

KK NG i dont blame your ignorance but harry had had my speakers for six months and only posted my speakers for sale on Jan 6 2013. Why dont you ask him where my speakers are now and why i have not been paid since you think so highly of him.

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelin Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm

By the way KK NG its such a coincidence that you have registered yourself yesterday and have so much to comment today. I guess you and harry must be the same person because both of you seem to have the same crappy grammar. Perhaps you can use the $3000 that you got from the sale of my speakers to get some english tution.

kelin

Back to top Go down

Post by betaiso Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

hifi4sale.net should take up the social responsibility and BAN this symphony-classic-shit immediately.

kelin wrote:KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD Empty
Hi my name is Kelin and i would like to warn everyone in this forum as well all the hifi enthuiast to NOT BUY ANYTHING from Harry of Symphonyclassicaudio because he is a con man and i have been conned !! It all started when i bought a pair of B&W nautilus 802 for $18,000 from him and when he delivered the speakers to my house i decided to let him sell my existing speakers which was a B&W 602.5. These are my speakers :- KRELL multi channel processor (Used) SOLD EmptyBowers & Wilkins DM 602.5 speaker (used)

betaiso

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down